too much.. grass

too many buildings

i'm actually playing on my iphone

Sponsored Links
Darklord
VeteranX
Old
22 - 06-25-2008, 17:26
The low FPS on grass is a method of informing you that if you are playing grass you are a ****ing retard since the map blows and that is obvious after loading it up for 15 seconds. Snow is pretty good, and desert should be really good, but if you are spending time playing grass and judging the game based on it you are absolutely insane.

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
23 - 06-25-2008, 17:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow(of)Death View Post
How are people getting low FPS on grass map? Are we using computers from 1998 still?
That is weird I'll admit. I get over 100 FPS , and I get something like 45 FPS WHILE FRAPPING when im playing. , and I'm using a GeForce 8400.

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
24 - 06-25-2008, 17:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durak View Post
wait you aren't more pissed off at the fact they made skiing completely unintuitive?
No, he's not. If you want to know why, it's because most people aren't too retarded to figure it out. Any questions?

Last edited by Rampancy; 06-25-2008 at 17:48..
MaDAssassin
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 06-25-2008, 17:41
Your computer is out ****ing dated if you are getting 6 FPS....my computer is 4 and a half years old and I haven't had a single issue with even slow FPS.

Quit complaining, your computer from 2000 wont handle this thing.

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 06-25-2008, 17:54
**** the keybinds. the game isn't fun. no keybinds will change that

kesh
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 06-25-2008, 17:56
hmm, how much of it is downloaded client side

are the textures dl'd?

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
28 - 06-25-2008, 17:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFiX View Post
**** the keybinds. the game isn't fun. no keybinds will change that
I think the number of people playing it and the people saying that they enjoy it says otherwise. There's a nice little chunk of you ****ting on it every chance you get (often with flat-out incorrect arguments), and a nice little chunk saying it really isn't half bad, and that's just on here. A number of old T1 people have been saying that they like it, and from the looks of things the fast majority of the people saying that they don't like it one bit are people from these forums.

Seems as though people not going in having heard you and a few others ranting on about how it's terrible find it pretty fun.

Last edited by Rampancy; 06-25-2008 at 18:00..
NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 06-25-2008, 17:58
The entire game is downloaded. Everything.

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 06-25-2008, 17:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampancy View Post
I think the number of people playing it and the people saying that they enjoy it says otherwise. There's a nice little chunk of you ****ting on it every chance you get (often with flat-out incorrect arguments), and a nice little chunk saying it really isn't half bad.
Funny, cause you, Darklord, and Blitz are the same three that always defend it here. I've yet to remember anyone else being so flamboyantly gay over this piece of garbage.

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
31 - 06-25-2008, 18:03
Quote:
Funny, cause you, Darklord, and Blitz are the same three that always defend it here. I've yet to remember anyone else being so flamboyantly gay over this piece of garbage.
Yeah, we're probably the most active in defending it. Kinda like how you, jomo, Darkstrand (who's probably legally retarded) and a couple others are the same ones that always **** on it? I've yet to remember anybody else being so ****tardedly stubborn at attacking a decent game that'll get better as time goes on.

kesh
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 06-25-2008, 18:05
Quote:
The entire game is downloaded. Everything.
heh

hahahahahha

thats stupid

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
33 - 06-25-2008, 18:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesh View Post
heh

hahahahahha

thats stupid
So is installing a game stupid too..?

Nice. Good to know.

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 06-25-2008, 18:06
Quote:
Yeah, we're probably the most active in defending it. Kinda like how you, jomo, Darkstrand (who's probably legally retarded) and a couple others are the same ones that always **** on it? I've yet to remember anybody else being so ****tardedly stubborn at attacking a decent game that'll get better as time goes on.
The game ****ing sucks man. Get over it.

kesh
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 06-25-2008, 18:07
Quote:
So is installing a game stupid too..?

Nice. Good to know.
more like the fps dropping on grass maps even though they are pre-installed and can be pre-rendered?

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
36 - 06-25-2008, 18:07
Quote:
The game ****ing sucks man. Get over it.
You ****ing suck at the game man. Get over it, and let everybody who enjoys it play in peace.

DDS
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 06-25-2008, 18:08
Quote:
heh

hahahahahha

thats stupid

Steam anyone?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
38 - 06-25-2008, 18:08
Rampancy, in 2 weeks to a month, the number of people playing will be less then 3/4 those playing it now.

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
39 - 06-25-2008, 18:08
Quote:
more like the fps dropping on grass maps even though they are pre-installed and can be pre-rendered?
I actually get the same FPS on both maps (30-40ish) with a 5-year-old reasonably ****ty PC. After they optimized the map some, I no longer had any noticeable FPS differences between Snow and Grass maps.

Not saying that it isn't a problem for anybody, but for most people it really shouldn't be bad at all.

Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
40 - 06-25-2008, 18:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Rampancy, in 2 weeks to a month, the number of people playing will be less then 3/4 those playing it now.
Honestly? If the game stayed as it is right now, I'd agree with you. But in that time frame we'll be getting the Light armor equivalent and (hopefully) the new map, which may help to solve a bunch of the problems people have with the game.

Page 2 of 25

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Legions] What pissses me off the most

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
anal dog sex , badmofo is faggot , blitz sucks dev cock here , ender has herpes lol , fagmotron , free gon , i snipe cops , kill cops 4 great justice , legions , lolz browser , matthew dewald is fat , nerdvirgins , play in browser , rampancy sucks ia cock , t1>legions pos why play