[so] the Amazon Rainforest is burning down

i5nktiduazh31.jpg

do we rly have 2 point out that only uninformed baby boomer hippy goddamned retards who don't understand hard data r the ones who try 2 falsely sell ~old growth, net carbon output~ forest as the "lungs of the earth" while basically being racist against plankton?

Well long long time ago they were telling me that 1000 acres a day were being lost to the mean logger guys and if I didn't give them money the Amazon Rain-forest would disappear. I didn't give them any money ... How can it be burning? The trees are gone...

I don't understand TW anymore.
are we claiming that amazon forest does not matter and it's cool whatever it's done with it.
Or are we claiming that there's no CO2 bound to the flora in Amazon.
or that the release of CO2 doesn't matter to climate

or the burned forest will regrow and will not be used for agriculture
or there's no fire in the amazon forest
or finally even if there's fire it's not man made.

Quick, I need to know our stance before going infront of the press.

lol

how much money have you sent, noobis? please post proof, like an email receipt or something. thanks.

Portugal and Brazil have a close relationship, as well as other portuguese speaking countries. There are specific fundings for these NGOs, so yes, I'm doing my part. It's a shame that Trump like presidents like Bolsonaro literally burns our cash, but again, the Brazilian people are starting to wake up. It took them 9 months. Unlike USA, that took several years to realize how shitty their president is, according to your polls.

Last edited:
are we claiming that amazon forest does not matter and it's cool whatever it's done with it.

It depends on who you ask. Cuckservatives might say this is not their planet, so they don't care. Libtards might say we need change asap to save the planet because we don't have another.

notre dame burning? billion+ $ in donations

rainforest burning? ...

meh fuckit not my problem

It's ultimately up to the nations that live there. If they need to feed their people, they will do what is required to feed them and they know how precious the rain forest is to White People. So, we either let them do what they need to do or put an entire continent on welfare so they don't burn it down.

Or, we can send in the US military to FORCE them to stop burning the forest down to feed their people but...

:lol: let's tell people not to extract their resources! How did we get rich?! Extracting their resources!

anubis, if u make 1 more rainforest post u will have ensured that portugal is no longer responsible for having taught and encouraged the use of slash and burn farming technique 2 the ppl u conquered and oppressed in brazil

btw good thing u think there's no anthropological value in the americas so that means nothing is rly being lost, u fking eurocentric racist

There's no such thing as fire. "Fire" is a tool of oppression and bigotry wielded by the white nationalist patriarchy.

lol

how much money have you sent, noobis? please post proof, like an email receipt or something. thanks.

Portugal and Brazil have a close relationship, as well as other portuguese speaking countries. There are specific fundings for these NGOs, so yes, I'm doing my part. It's a shame that Trump like presidents like Bolsonaro literally burns our cash, but again, the Brazilian people are starting to wake up. It took them 9 months. Unlike USA, that took several years to realize how shitty their president is, according to your polls.

so u personally haven't done shit because I doubt u even pay taxes

gotcha

Well, I doubt you have balls, reason why you have faked your picture in Tinder just to pick up on young girls from the distance while you jack off like the creep you are. So what?

Back