Epstein dead

The Bitch won the election, and were it not for a technicality, would be your president.

Thank God for that brilliant "technicality" then. If not for that "technicality" we would be allowing the idiotic dunning-kruger lot that make up the two coasts of this country to pick and choose our leaders. I'm glad the people in the middle can still be represented as well. I sincerely thank the founding fathers of this nation for being so intelligent and enlightened.

Thank God for that brilliant "technicality" then. If not for that "technicality" we would be allowing the idiotic dunning-kruger lot that make up the two coasts of this country to pick and choose our leaders. I'm glad the people in the middle can still be represented as well. I sincerely thank the founding fathers of this nation for being so intelligent and enlightened.

God doesn't exist, and it's a shame that you, your oxygen tubes, bottle, and WalMart cart do not have a hell to go to.

Vanster be reachin', yo.

RW5oAV2.jpg

God doesn't exist, and it's a shame that you, your oxygen tubes, bottle, and WalMart cart do not have a hell to go to.

you are an extremely angry (and probably smelly because of all that hair and jogging and only 3 showers a week) man. i feel sorry for you.

no dude it was definitely justice roberts why would q just make that up

he was on his way to the island to hold a secret session of the fisa court with bill hillary and epstein

The Bitch won the election, and were it not for a technicality, would be your president. You're all very confident going into 2020. I am not.
Vanster so drunk and so stupid that he still thinks the 100m sprint should be determined by who jumps the highest

tbh 1 acre 1 vote rly is p much how it works b/c look @ all that acreage owned by the cock bros and soros and donald trump and that's who's running thsi swamp u kno

Yankees lost the 1960 world series despite scoring twice as many runs as the Pirates.

vanster is still raging over the election? hahah just wait until next one...4 more years of incoherent excuses and saying how TW is a bunch of white supremacist even though every time he is asked, he can not name one. (minus absent..but he is a moron)

Libs are still raging over Trump just saying "grab them by the pussy" yet consider Clinton such a great president.

Biden is a train wreck but as long as he has a D next to his name, people will vote that way. The debates will be freaking awesome.

Back