RIOT!!!!

Since this is all about identity politics...
Can someone tell me about the identities of the people that have been killed or assaulted during this riot started over the killing of a black man?

sev do you identify as american
even though you have abandoned your country?

For one thing I'm still in America fuc yeah! For another thing I grew up in southern California which because of its porous border made me feel like I was growing up in Mexico anyway. Mexico's national pride is impressive and I hope to bring what I learn about it back to the States so that we can also become a Nation again and get away from being a global leader.

Something some of you might miss if you come to Mexico is that there are no African American people over here. That might take getting used to for some of you people.

Last edited:
For one thing I'm still in America fuc yeah! For another thing I grew up in southern California which because of its porous border made me feel like I was growing up in Mexico anyway. Mexico's national pride is impressive and I hope to bring what I learn about it back to the States so that we can also become a Nation again and get away from being a global leader.

Something some of you might miss if you come to Mexico is that there are no African American people over here. That might take getting used to for some of you people.

grandpalitics

You're missing the lesson: You all, Zeke, Festus, and Clem just keep doing what you're doing right in the comfort of your computer chair. If you want to saddle up with flak jackets, AR's, camo, and head to the capitol building to scream at white cops nose to nose because you can't visit your hairdresser, you're probably ok.

But come to the real world, and you're going to get your ass beat, and you're going to jail. Ya'll boys are doin the right thing: keep it parked in your computer chair.

shit ur rite i never rly thot of it that way b4

vanster, what can i do 2 stop being so white?

asking for a friend (i'm black fyi)

so you like the porous border ?

hR0U9zA.jpg

it's not time yet we don't have enough gucci gear

just a few more paychecks to get another rifle and then i'll be ready

Last edited:
Back