How come there's no girls on this forum

I think he is going beyond the call of creepy cunt at this point. He is finally cornered so therefore, the real manly aggression that he accuses all of having comes out to rear its ugly greasy face.

:lol: I dont think I've ever seen you say anything that harsh

completely spot on though

What Ryan said, same thing that happens over at Genmay you'll hear about in the movie.
My daughter is sitting next to me right now at her computer. What's she doing? Looking at horse pictures she took today, uploading. and texting friends. She's not on a message board.

but some people (like me) happen to notice things about things.
I'll give you "hard up" though... that's like standard operating condition unless I have a steady girlfriend.
Look you fucking genetically impaired fistfuck, I live in Vegas you moron. This place is a pussy factory and I live five minutes off the Vegas strip.

I see, deal with, talk to, and hook up with chicks constantly.
:rofl: Oh man, this thread is full of awesome quotes.

WHERE R ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS????? COME OUT TO THE INTERNET FOR ME YOUNG ONES LOLOL OL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ahem

Spoiler

:rofl:

Last edited:
I think he is going beyond the call of creepy cunt at this point. He is finally cornered so therefore, the real manly aggression that he accuses all of having comes out to rear its ugly greasy face.
And by the way, you need to bring back the kodama.

princess_mononoke_033.jpg

SuicideTaxi.JPG

imagine if this greasy old creepbag came up to you and said

How come there's no girls on this "insert where you are".

You would probably think he was the biggest creep you'd ever fucking seen in your life.

Dude...what kills it - a couple of real, honest to goodness females have said you're not doing this right.
Save some self respect, yell fuck off...and walk away.

You're done like my wife make steak - burned - through & through.

At least my own experience seem to show tribes isn't "female" friendly.

I have a good friend that posts on the boards here, his girlfriend won't speak to me because I introduced him to tribes.

But I've known a few female tribes players, even had one in my tribe back in the day.

imagine if this greasy old creepbag came up to you and said

How come there's no girls on this "insert where you are".

You would probably think he was the biggest creep you'd ever fucking seen in your life.

:signed:

You can find others that look much like him in San Francisco/Santa Cruz

For how many years are you morons going to harp on a picture taken of me in a dark hallway, taken on a crappy camera through someone cigarette smoke, during a two-week stretch I was on the road, on day four after getting three or four hours of sleep a night, right after I got my face bashed open by a wall lamp at UVA4?

Jeez if you're gonna rag on a picture, at least pick some modern ones:

287685751_l.jpg

841079503_l.jpg

l_ac67fa1bdc5b14c8f8bbb1b8fd13ceec.jpg

379452834_l.jpg

And finally... in closing... this is fitting:

Spoiler

Thanks morons... this thread was fun :lol:

Back