does greta thunbuger have asspergers?

actually, the kid that made the ocean plastic device was all over the news 5 or 6 years ago when he started the idea
you all laughed your asses off at him
I thought it was very promising when I first saw it.
As far as I remember he didn't shame everyone and REEEEEEEEEEE about capitalism.

We only have 12 years to fix the world before the point of no return... for every year since 1970.

I thought it was very promising when I first saw it.
As far as I remember he didn't shame everyone and REEEEEEEEEEE about capitalism.

We only have 12 years to fix the world before the point of no return... for every year since 1970.

same energy

EJAeGdMXsAI-DYF.jpg

EJAeGpmXUAARV0A.jpg

poor little emo girl

EJAeGdMXsAI-DYF.jpg

she is part of whatever deceneranble cannabilistic race that picture above shows and she was into big dick eugenics and nazi eugenics while being a screaming at everything eco nazi

tried to label me and my mother something we arent while merkel watched because i couldnt do aspergers style calculations in my head and i spoke clearer than her without screaming

most people know the planet is dying greta, and you are no bernie sanders or progressive candidate from green peace when you yell at politicians who are otherwise held hostage to policies they might not even support, - welcome to democracy you fucked up fascist.

T I M E edgy enough to do anything for extra exposure cus it ' s controversial . Person of the year is God in my opinion.

:- )

Have a blessed day .

#blessed #godisgreat

Person of the year.... shrieking teenager. Yeah, seems apt for the times. They made the right call.

Back