TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

OK, here's the price breakdown.

With a single run of 40 shirts (I pulled this number out of my ass so I could get a basic quote from the shop):

On Gildan 2000 tees, printing @ $8 per shirt
On American Apparel 2001 tees, printing @ $10 per shirt

Domestic shipping $6.95 USPS Priority per shirt*
International shipping starting at $8.55 (Canada) USPS 1st Class
(Intl Priority started at $28, F that)

So for Americans I'm thinking a flat $25 per shirt AA or $23 per shirt Gildan. This will translate to about $8.00 per shirt in donations to TW, or roughly $320 per run.

Each "run" will be a single design. We will do subsequent runs for the other designs based on interest. The more shirts in our order, the cheaper we get them from the shop, the larger the percentage of cash that goes to TW at the end.

What say you, Teedub?

*With USPS Priority I can probably squeeze in 2 shirts at the $6.95 rate (caps @ 1lb). Then it jumps to $11.25 for 3-4 shirts. It's all based on weight. Refer to the USPS Postage Price Calculator for more detailed info. I doubt most people will order more than 2 shirts per run.

12.75USD or 8.34GBP or 9.66 Euro

$30.80 would be the total order for 1 shirt. Just tacked on the additional shipping cost, over and above the $6.95 domestic.

Last edited:
I'll have to handle the Intl shipping on a case-by-case basis. As much as I'd love to just give you guys a flat price I can't really do that. The postage varies too much.

It's First Class as opposed to International Priority. The cost for Priority was nearly 4x as much.

this is gonna be the final submission, I'll get the file to you tonight or tomorrow, and I'll see you in the polls
pwc.png

I also want the broadside engineering and snowblind tshirts

gets my vote...

Last edited:
might as well just go with

dipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdipdip

holy shit i forgot about that. lmao!

I still side by rayn's stance that I want a shirt that is subtle and no one would take a second look at it or ask "what's that?" then you have to explain to them what it is and how geeky it is.

the maori shirt is exactly that - everyone is going to ask 'who is that guy on your shirt?'

and if you did want that i think that shirt would look better w/o the tw logo/letters and w/o the happy flag

but i guess that is why we have a vote

so i can't get this to look like what i want in PS cause I haven't used it in about 7 years and they changed everything but I drew it. maybe someone could mock it up if they think it has potential. its a dc shirt. the guy has a flag and a jetpack with some burn in an opposite color. colors are pretty much up to whoever wants to do it.
towers should look like this
dc1.jpg

and the overall design is something like this
dc2.jpg

OK, here's the price breakdown.

With a single run of 40 shirts (I pulled this number out of my ass so I could get a basic quote from the shop):

On Gildan 2000 tees, printing @ $8 per shirt
On American Apparel 2001 tees, printing @ $10 per shirt

Domestic shipping $6.95 USPS Priority per shirt*
International shipping starting at $8.55 (Canada) USPS 1st Class
(Intl Priority started at $28, F that)

So for Americans I'm thinking a flat $25 per shirt AA or $23 per shirt Gildan. This will translate to about $8.00 per shirt in donations to TW, or roughly $320 per run.

Each "run" will be a single design. We will do subsequent runs for the other designs based on interest. The more shirts in our order, the cheaper we get them from the shop, the larger the percentage of cash that goes to TW at the end.

What say you, Teedub?

*With USPS Priority I can probably squeeze in 2 shirts at the $6.95 rate (caps @ 1lb). Then it jumps to $11.25 for 3-4 shirts. It's all based on weight. Refer to the USPS Postage Price Calculator for more detailed info. I doubt most people will order more than 2 shirts per run.

this sounds absolutely fine to me

so i can't get this to look like what i want in PS cause I haven't used it in about 7 years and they changed everything but I drew it. maybe someone could mock it up if they think it has potential. its a dc shirt. the guy has a flag and a jetpack with some burn in an opposite color. colors are pretty much up to whoever wants to do it.
towers should look like this
dc1.jpg

and the overall design is something like this
dc2.jpg

you didn't see my dc design?

aBA1zrL.jpg

Back