i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what by naptown - Page 29 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what
Page 29 of 76
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
561 - 02-16-2013, 23:08
Holy **** I gotta catch up on the last 14 pages of this thread. You people are crazy.

Sponsored Links
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
562 - 02-16-2013, 23:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Refried-455 View Post
ya you're definitely nothing like mofo

btw throw up some more smilies and keep replying to every post
Yeah cause there are a lot of similar nights where I've done the same thing and heard whiny *****es like you whine.

flap those lips moron

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
563 - 02-16-2013, 23:09
all he needs to do now is spam threads prefixed with [SO]

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
564 - 02-16-2013, 23:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Obviously your daughter isn't. She's got quite a man face. I wonder what her testosterone levels are at.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
565 - 02-16-2013, 23:10
last word

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
566 - 02-16-2013, 23:10
ICFire are you an only child?

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
567 - 02-16-2013, 23:11
all im saying is i feel sorry for your daughter

you identified her from her picture in a thread or post i didn't make, you then brought her here, you even implied earlier today that it was a bad idea and you would tell her to calm down.

if you or your daughter attempt to push civil or criminal action against me, it isn't going to stop what you're bringing on your own family. i don't understand why you're so incapable of figuring that out and i truly hope your daughter reads this post and takes a step back and cools off before she initiates something that will tread over both of your real lives.

what you fail to comprehend is i save everything as well. while you pretend you're building some case against me, can you think for a second what i might have?

i dont know why im posting seriously, i guess i've just never witnessed this level of blind stupidity.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
568 - 02-16-2013, 23:12
no you don't you ****ing lying **** bag.

else you'd have not brought anyone else into this between you and I

That is all on you.

You brag about such actions here ...chasing off mofo, tigran...not sure about others as I paid no attention to attention whores normally.

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
569 - 02-16-2013, 23:13
except naptown didn't chase off either of those

you're really good at this

Ares
VeteranXX
Old
570 - 02-16-2013, 23:13
damn we're having a moment here guys

can you feel that

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
571 - 02-16-2013, 23:14
Quote:

so he didn't next them eh?

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
572 - 02-16-2013, 23:14
It's not like there would even be a criminal case. Given you guys are in the same state (I'm unclear where the daughter is located?) it's ridiculously easy to put a restraining order on someone, but I don't see anyone initiating that, just lots and lots of attention seeking.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
573 - 02-16-2013, 23:14
Quote:

so he didn't next/out them eh?

...and I must be imagining him posting my name and calling me a pedophile all these months right?

idiot, at least TRY for the realm of reality.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
574 - 02-16-2013, 23:15
ICFire, you are the one that brought your daughter into this by identifying her and subsequently informing her of the post on this site. Why would you discuss TribalWar with family members that don't come here? Why did you raise such a dumb daughter that lacks basic sentence structure? Why do you molest your great grandchildren?

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
575 - 02-16-2013, 23:15
So you're saying you're not a pedophile?

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
576 - 02-16-2013, 23:16
haha icfire really does have no idea what he's talking about

this thread is great

Ares
VeteranXX
Old
577 - 02-16-2013, 23:17
i was supposed to go out but i really just want to sit here and watch this meltdown

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
578 - 02-16-2013, 23:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
ICFire, you are the one that brought your daughter into this by identifying her and subsequently informing her of the post on this site. Why would you discuss TribalWar with family members that don't come here? Why did you raise such a dumb daughter that lacks basic sentence structure? Why do you molest your great grandchildren?
Oh so I posted her google profile here?

reality, can you do it?

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
579 - 02-16-2013, 23:19
it is against indiana state law to post public facebook and linkedin accounts on forums

said no judge ever

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
580 - 02-16-2013, 23:20
LOL

Page 29 of 76

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
angela has downing syndrome , character defecation , character deformation , four million wuz here , frankenstein jaw , ic4yearolds , icfire mad , icfire next kid touching pope , large clitoris , lol national attention , naval anal bonanza , navy slut , not by my chinny chin chin , parkay , personal in the medical , quasi-legal voodoo threats , rev_night was here , sexxxgodsteve was here , thats a man baby , they deformed my son , they took my son , this thread is awesome , vanishing rep conspiracy , walt! where are you man , was angela downing raped? , wats a pederast walter , why the long face , yarr matey icfire raped me , you lose good day bitch!