Mattresses

Yeah, that guy is frequently wrong about a bunch of shit.

If you got money, buy a Purple mattress. When my Tuft & Needle needs replacing in about 5 years I'll probably go for Purple.

go read the purple matress thread if you want to know what is so good about one.

the purple 3 and 4 are better than origional purple but the origional purples are pretty damn good.

if you are poor you can get a used one of craigslist offer up or FB market for much less than what they cost new. I bought my nephew a used one for less than 200 bucks and he loves it.

There are 3 or 4 mattress manufacturers within a 20 min drive of where I live.
All old school metal springs + you can have a pillow top

One is small enough they will do a custom however you want it, probably a good option for the fatties.

how do u like ur tuft & needle data

Is comfy. It sleeps a little hot for me, which is typical of memory foam. So I put a latex topper on it (super thiccc now) and that helps a lot. Would recommend.

we've been trying to find a purple here and we found a company that says theyre an authorized dealer but when we called them they were like "we dont know what that is" so idk

btw if they don't ship 2 japan it's b/c they don't yet have enough fissionable material 2 slap the japs

2 nukes wasn't enuff and if u don't bleev me, just do some work on a honda

we've been trying to find a purple here and we found a company that says theyre an authorized dealer but when we called them they were like "we dont know what that is" so idk

Call Purple corporate. Ask them for an updated list of JP dealers.

go read the purple matress thread if you want to know what is so good about one.

the purple 3 and 4 are better than origional purple but the origional purples are pretty damn good.

if you are poor you can get a used one of craigslist offer up or FB market for much less than what they cost new. I bought my nephew a used one for less than 200 bucks and he loves it.

link it dooder. they look p promising but have some bad reviews as well on their site

Back