[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

zomg there memes suck global warming dose not exist it is a funding grab.

might want to take a look at which way those models (SFW) are being adjusted fool.

hail canadia bring on the boxed water

When you claim the sky is falling for 50 years, people eventually start to question why the sky hasn't fallen. Being adamant in your hysterics only increases skepticism.

I'm sure Soros is the one paying Stormy Daniels legal fees. It's amazing how any chick looks "normal" without all the makeup and a hot looking outfit.

When you claim the sky is falling for 50 years, people eventually start to question why the sky hasn't fallen. Being adamant in your hysterics only increases skepticism.

dr-evil.png

riiiiight

speed up my DNS you lizard company fuck, or add more DNS to my flooded NTX location

Okay.. have fun storming the castle

Trump’s Attacks on the Press Are Illegal. We’re Suing. - POLITICO Magazine

After repeatedly attacking CNN’s news coverage as “fake,” “garbage” and “terrible” and personally pledging to block a proposed merger of its parent company, Time Warner, with AT&T, the Trump administration opposed the deal, a vertical merger that would not normally attract antitrust scrutiny. The government denied that retaliation was at work and the court did not assess that claim. But the judge rejected the government’s challenge and approved the merger with no conditions imposed, citing the government’s failure to adduce “economic evidence of any kind” and reliance on “bare conjecture” as the basis for its case.

Trump has also repeatedly attacked the Washington Post and threatened to target its owner Jeff Bezos’s biggest holding, Amazon. This spring the president followed through on his threats, ordering the Postal Service to review rates for the online shopping behemoth. Coming in the wake of the president’s eruptions directed at the Post, that order too appears to be punitive.

ffffffffffffffukkkme i m suvha wytrash faggetass effemcuck fukn pussyass fuccboi fukn l0s3r ffffffffffukkkkk yyyyy do it b hurtn evry fukkn day 2 b wakkn up fffffffffffffffukme imma b tryna find sharo nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut mom startd wenna ah wuzzin her pussy ffffffffffffffukme n fuku2 mom FFFFFUUUKKKK
lil wytrash pussy fukn no him still b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

I gave absolutely zero fucks about who was blowing Bill Clinton when the Repubs were frothing at the mouth trying to do everything they could to bring him down. I remember saying at the time "I don't give a damn if he's flying in bimbos by the planeload on Air Force One, he's a good president."

I don't give a damn if Trump has a wing built onto the White House to act as his own personal Pez dispenser spitting out Russian models every time he presses a fucking button as long as he keeps making leftists cry.

Back