[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'll ask again: have you ever seen a retarded person that professed atheism? I haven't. They love Jesus and they love Merica.

43582826_10215195427750707_1006520964432789504_n.jpg

gg

oldnativecuckfuck pussyass fukn bitchboy fuccboi fukn faggetass fukn l0s3r chekkn dafuqqqq innnn 4 mo slaps rite dafuq cr0ss muh fukn pussyass fukn teefz n m0uf lykka sucha guuuuuuuuuud GUD lil fuccboi i b n gon b werkn on tryna find sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut muh mum startd wenna ah wuzzin her pussy ooook b wishn me luk yall n tyall 4 lissnin summo fukme n FUKU2 mom FUK
lil faggetass nativecuckfuk pussyass fuccboi no him still soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

I'll ask again: have you ever seen a retarded person that professed atheism? I haven't. They love Jesus and they love Merica.

I can have fun answering this one

first......what is mental retardation?

Intellectual disability - Wikipedia

Intellectual disability (ID), also known as general learning disability,[3] and mental retardation (MR),[4][5] is a generalized neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by significantly impaired intellectual and adaptive functioning. It is defined by an IQ under 70 in addition to deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors that affect everyday, general living.

Hmmm.......ok

the number is 70

now let me look at the MAP

DmGWVUZW4AAyrjx.jpg

Hmmmm.......

main-qimg-caee2f48b41008a2591b011ad9c8e914-c

Zoom in on region.......

Population of Africa = 1.216 billion

in the words of our resident low iq pear triple

Tkhrzz6.jpg

So there is 600 Million people for you to think about in just Africa

maybe you should get out of America......go become more worldly as you tell others. Because you clearly are lost in the sauce of your own rhetoric

Your own reality which is neither real nor mathematically arguable to someone on the "Right" side of that iq distribution in here

:flag:

Hope this didn't physically hurt you.......

*SMACK* rite dafuq cross vanstr pussyass fukn faggetass oldnativecuckfuk bitchass teefz n m0uf d00 nativecuckfuk hairz wippin in da wind 4rm supadupa fukn slap cross him fukn pussyass teefz n m0uf 2*
smdh lol :jester:

The kind where you don't have to write and defend a thesis? I agree. And then bragging that you have a mail-order degree like this? Laughably stupid. I'd go to Taylor Swift with an IT question before consulting Havax.

She would get it wrong.. she thinks her 13 year old fans can vote

The kind where you don't have to write and defend a thesis? I agree. And then bragging that you have a mail-order degree like this? Laughably stupid. I'd go to Taylor Swift with an IT question before consulting Havax.

what is the point when words clearly don't matter

no longer have meaning

you don't even care about the mathematical results/analysis anyways

:shrug:

honest question

Back