[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

MAGA

California's war against Trump costs the state millions

California has filed 44 lawsuits against the Trump administration in the past 21 months, with major battles on health care, immigration and energy policy. The federal government, meanwhile, has filed three suits against California. The price tag for the California vs. Trump war was $9.2 million for the 2017-2018 fiscal year ending June 30, up from $2.8 million the previous year — which included six months of the president’s first year in office.

The total federal workload for attorneys, expert analysis and other legal costs represented a little more than 1 percent of the total $894 million Department of Justice budget, up from a third of a percent the previous year.

Pay up bitches

Let's ask Black people if they can afford it?

That might be the difference between living with mom in law and moving him, his wife and child out on his own

"Just because California and its Democratic leaders disagree with something the president or his administration does, that doesn’t mean the courts are the place to have that disagreement,” said Harmeet Dhillon, an attorney and committeewoman for the Republican National Committee. “Xavier Becerra is misusing the courts to score political points.

"Not only is this a massive waste of taxpayer resources, but every time he files one of these frivolous lawsuits, that takes federal resources and court time — that means less time for immigration cases, business disputes, trademark cases, asylum cases.”

Of the 44 total lawsuits, California has received a favorable ruling in 21, according to an analysis by Becerra’s office. The Trump administration has also triumphed, including on the border wall lawsuit in February, when a judge in San Diego said the federal government has broad authority to waive dozens of environmental laws to advance construction.

:lol:

idk ur the one that said horwath would get in, maybe she does after ford idk idc,

once the damage is done heads will roll regardless your family will burn

I was on skype with my kid when the unconstitutional Federal Emergency Management Agency infringed on my 1st amendment rights by bombarding me with Statist propaganda, which infringed on my 4th amendment rights by illegally trespassing on my personal property without a warrant.

:)

Back