Have ya ever met a happy atheist?

I think maybe I'll be more liking of trump when tax time comes around and I see what his tax cuts do for me.

I had to pay 15k last year (it was due to bonuses and stock payouts mostly)

It's worth noting that some religious people constantly have to convince themselves that atheists are unhappy to justify their own religious beliefs, which is more a reflection on them than anyone else.

It's worth noting that some religious people constantly have to convince themselves that atheists are unhappy to justify their own religious beliefs, which is more a reflection on them than anyone else.

lol nice try hard projection post, pear brain

i'm sorry you're so unhappy

MAGA!

~imagine all the ppl~
... taking drugs to forget woohooOoo

Anyway, I pray; I find it helps to believe in god... But not to follow a religion... if God wanted to be known he could be easily known.
imusingsimplewordslike he because no words to know?

Last edited:
I myself have not.

They all seem like miserable, meanspirited, drug-addicted, or just downright depressing human beings.

Change my mind.

What does that even mean. People are human. Everyone runs the gamut of emotions.

What a womanlike thought process you have taxi.

Last edited:
What does that even mean. People are human. Everyone runs the gamut of emotions.

What a woman thought process you have taxi.

It's not really that complicated.

Percentage-wise some people seem more inclined towards certain moods, behaviors, and points of view over others, even though they might have others from time to time.

Look at the Kotz Rapist or He Of The Dented Head for example. Just because they make a clear point once in a while doesn't mean they're anything more than babbling putzes most of the time.

Is this an either/or question, or an actual question on the subject?
An actual question.

Do you care if you believe false things? Would you be interested in finding out that your beliefs are false, even if doing so would make you less happy?

i would actually love to know if there is anything after death, if a God exists or not. unfortunately, no scientist that has ever lived to this day can tell us for certain, so i guess we'll have to keep on guessing or go on faith. :shrug:

i have a theory though.

you know how the bible tells us to go forth and multiply... be fruitful, right?

well shit, we certainly have. damn near 8 billion of us motherfuckers on this little planet now.

if god were human eating aliens, they will probably be back soon to harvest their earth farm.

gg god

i have a theory though.

you know how the bible tells us to go forth and multiply... be fruitful, right?

well shit, we certainly have. damn near 8 billion of us motherfuckers on this little planet now.

if god were human eating aliens, they will probably be back soon to harvest their earth farm.

gg god

why is the bible god the right god?

Back