Cheated On

nick, please stop focusing like that. I'd like to keep the memory of the last time a woman thanked me for morning glory rather than your metal images of Flash's thighs, thank you.

whats this guy flash's name. Nobody will talk to him on hot or not if they dont know his name

[15:07] <JoeMomma5000> ok so flash, blitz and jane all live in the same town??
[15:07] <[E5]brYan> flash is in maine?
[15:07] <[4M]Mjolnir> nope
[15:07] <charliebucket> dunno
[15:07] <[E5]brYan> and blitz and jane are same town?
[15:07] <[4M]Mjolnir> Blitz and Jane live about 50 miles apart
[15:07] <charliebucket> yeah
[15:07] <[E5]brYan> that's what i gathered, ved
[15:07] <JoeMomma5000> ok wait..so this was an internet relationship?
[15:07] <[4M]Boomer_941> flash is in maine
[15:07] <IBN-munkeydung> now i have the image in my head of blitz and flash fighting naked..
[15:07] <IBN-munkeydung> cock fighting..
[15:07] <[E5]brYan> rl for blitz/jane
[15:07] <[E5]brYan> jane/flash online
[15:07] <[4M]Boomer_941> he came to visit a few times "tribescon, BF get together)
[15:07] <[4M]JeToh> poke poke
[15:07] <[4M]Mjolnir> Joe: not just internet, but certainly distant
[15:07] * IBN-munkeydung makes sword noises
[15:08] <[E5]brYan> rofl
[15:08] <charliebucket> yep jm5k - is interweb relationship - doesn't it sound silly now?
[15:08] *** [4M]JeToh has quit IRC (Quit: )
[15:08] <JoeMomma5000> ok seriously, so blitz got cheated on.. online..
[15:08] <charliebucket> yes
[15:08] <[4M]Mjolnir> sort of
[15:08] <JoeMomma5000> this changes EVERYTHING
[15:08] <[4M]Boomer_941> and maybe when flash was there for tribescon too
[15:08] <[E5]brYan> ^
[15:08] <charliebucket> although he's trying to make accusations that there was cheating IRL when flash went to tribescon
[15:08] <JoeMomma5000> this is actually the nerdiest thing I've ever heard in my life

Vlasic said:
biggest twist of the year, including last year.

this shit is bullshit.

I expected better from you.

Don't listen to these guys that never had GF's before, that's cheating, no two ways about it. If you don't break up with her, she won't respect you and will think she can do it again.

Checking it AT YOUR HOME, IMO is a subconscious way of saying that she doesn't want to date you any longer. And as much as it may hurt, you're really better off leaving her. Trust me on this, I've been there.

You're hurt because you've been betrayed, and no matter what you think, it's not your fault. And the ONLY way you can ever respect yourself in the long run is if you leave her.

There's a certain amount of tolerence at times when it comes to something like this. Married couples can sometimes move on, or at least try to. But, in the long run, the trust will never be the same, and you'll spend the rest of your time with her second guessing her. No matter how hard you try not to. And in the long run, it's just not worth it.

I know this because I've been through the same thing. And believe me when I tell you, it's VERY hard at first, but over time, you'll be better for it. Obviously she isn't good enough for you, and there are ALWAYS better fish in the sea. As corny as it sounds when people told it to me, it's true.

People don't always want change in their life, but it happens to them nevertheless. Believe me when I say that in the long run, you'll be better off without her. Again, I know from personal experience. Take your time, cry (we all do), and start to find out who you are again and take advantage of all the things you missed out on when you were in a relationship. (going out with your friends, going to strip clubs, ect)

It's hard, and most of us have been there. Good luck to you and keep your head up. It WILL get better.

Kurayami said:
I read this entire thread while I ate breakfast.
Comments as follows:

Blitz: The chick is a bitch. Judging by Loggy's picture, you're also much better off :scared:

Whack-off guy: What the fuck is wrong with you? Smooth move, fucktard.

Orbital: Shut up

"Internet Cool Guy" Stealth: Shut up

Gigafool: You aren't always right

LogRoller: You rock. You really should post more. I find that you add a welcome element to TW threads :bigthumb:

xpdnc: Pics!

Summary of this post while eating lunch:

"Go join 4M" Kurayami: Shut up :lol" "roflolmao:

Joemomma5000 said:
[15:08] <JoeMomma5000> ok seriously, so blitz got cheated on.. online..
[15:08] <charliebucket> yes
[15:08] <[4M]Mjolnir> sort of
[15:08] <JoeMomma5000> this changes EVERYTHING
[15:08] <[4M]Boomer_941> and maybe when flash was there for tribescon too
[15:08] <[E5]brYan> ^
[15:08] <charliebucket> although he's trying to make accusations that there was cheating IRL when flash went to tribescon
[15:08] <JoeMomma5000> this is actually the nerdiest thing I've ever heard in my life

ahahahahah

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ahaahahahahahahha

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why are you telling me i'm not always right

what does that have to do with the thread

i said the same thing you did to blitz

Back