Cheated On

Ouch...

My sympathies, Blitz...the most terrible tragedies that can ever befall someone are always ironic in nature, and this one's got tragic irony out the yinyang.

I do have connections in Maine, however...if you need Flash, ahem, "dealt with", I'll see what I can do. ;)

I must have a bazillion relatives up there, and surely one of them has to be a hitman... :armed:

LogRoller said:
Ben's guys can beat him with some tree limbs.

More specifically, some nice, sturdy tree limbs carved into odd shapes with nails stuck through them and the words "Authentic Louisville Slugger" on them... :armed:

i gave nudes of my ex out to everyone that wanted them back in the day

when she cheats on you she's asking to be spread around like the filthy slut she is

if i had pics of my ex-fiancee they'd be out there too

Ben Reed said:
More specifically, some nice, sturdy tree limbs carved into odd shapes with nails stuck through them and the words "Authentic Louisville Slugger" on them... :armed:

There is a good joke in there somewhere with reference to Flash and "beating", but I can't be bothered to finesse it properly.

LogRoller said:
There is a good joke in there somewhere with reference to Flash and "beating", but I can't be bothered to finesse it properly.

In this world, Loggy, there are many wonderful things that, despite our best efforts, are just beyond our reach.

When I was playing for BF, I remember, I think, talking to some of the guys about what was going on with my parents. My mother had cheated on my father (after 25 years of marriage and 5 children), and I think Flash was one of the guys I often confided in. My perception was, apparently, pretty poor.

Anyway, I'm still shocked as I didn't think Tammy would do something like this, or Flash, for that matter.

My dad just tried to keep on living, hung out with his friends, picked up some hobbies, and so on. Perhaps, Blitz, that's all you can do in this situation.

Good luck. :)

Blitz

sorry to hear that

hope you're holding in there. i remember when this exact thing happened to me, except i wasn't as nice as you, I threw scandalous pics of her al over tribalwar, somethingawful, collegehumor, and consumptionjunction....also all my friends got e-mails ;]

well only time will heal. its been 6 months since it happened to me and i'm still tore up about it everyday, and think about her constantly

but i'm getting better.

just surround yourself with true friends, and occasional meaningless sex with a random bar hoe helps too

<3

I read this entire thread while I ate breakfast.
Comments as follows:

Blitz: The chick is a bitch. Judging by Loggy's picture, you're also much better off :scared:

Whack-off guy: What the fuck is wrong with you? Smooth move, fucktard.

Orbital: Shut up

"Internet Cool Guy" Stealth: Shut up

Gigafool: You aren't always right

LogRoller: You rock. You really should post more. I find that you add a welcome element to TW threads :bigthumb:

xpdnc: Pics!

Back