This is for you Trump voters.

So you're saying being called names by a Bernie supporter is as bad as getting punched in the face by a Trump supporter... :rofl:

Well, according to MSM, and Democrats..... if you cause people to be mad at you, by saying things they don't agree with, it's your fault. So if a Bernie supporter gets punched in the face for calling someone a name, it's the Bernie supporters fault because of their 'tone'.

The first video of this to surface shows the girl punching something off camera, then getting sprayed. When this came out the girl, who's 17 in the video, said she was sexually assaulted by whoever she hit.

Later a second video came out showing that nothing of the sort happened and proved that she was a liar.

It's really scary to think you could be any normal guy and one day just be punched in the face and accused of sexualy assaulting an underage girl. Girls have no accountability.

It's really scary to think you could be any normal guy and one day just be punched in the face and accused of sexualy assaulting an underage girl. Girls have no accountability.
She didn't lose her shit until he touched her tits. No, it wasn't groping, but why couldn't he argue with someone without touching them?

The black people are likely to be at the Bernie rally listening to what all they are going to get for free on the backs of these white people.

Haha, without a doubt!

On a side note, that live rally by Trump was a complete joke! Are they all that lame?

Haha, without a doubt!

On a side note, that live rally by Trump was a complete joke! Are they all that lame?

I didn't watch. He's had to tone it down with smaller venues (due to security issues and protesters) and 'act more presidential' recently.

yea, but 'toning it down' and standing up there and saying jack shit the entire rally is completely different. Just don't call woman pigs and talk about topics.

What i just saw, was neither.

He did make the kids behind him raise their hands and promise not to do drugs. Wonder how long it will take the media to turn that into "hitler esk" propaganda.

yea, but 'toning it down' and standing up there and saying jack shit the entire rally is completely different. Just don't call woman pigs and talk about topics.

What i just saw, was neither.

He did make the kids behind him raise their hands and promise not to do drugs. Wonder how long it will take the media to turn that into "hitler esk" propaganda.

I heard he mentioned alcohol as well. So expect....

"BREAKING NEWS: Trump wants to reinstate prohibition"

-News Networks

Army Infantry - I do not brag about what I have done, but I do proudly state that I have served professionally. That is not a statement you can or will ever understand, and I do not blame you for that. You have lived a sheltered, safe life. You have never faced adversity, fear, loneliness, despair, or exhaustion. Its funny that you do not know me at all and have that opinion of me. You must really hate servicemen.
I know you because of your idiotic statements. Anyone who bows and kisses the ass of kikes in the ME is human trash. You are human trash. Is that difficult to understand?

You wear your service record on your shoulders like it means something. You weren't protecting my rights, you sniveling cunt. You were fighting because you wanted to fight. And then you bought into the kike koolaid about terrorism and "evil Iran." You're a tool. Literally. A tool. You're no fucking hero and you definitely aren't honorable. You willingly signed up to do kikes' bidding in the ME.

As for your belief that Iran is the least corrupt, most stable, most just, most blameless country in that entire region? Better than Kuwait? Oman? You are an idiot.
Yes, retard. Contrary to the kike brainwashing your retarded ass fell for. The entire region, especially including Israel is a total shithole. Iran keeps its shit together.

I'm not really sure how to make it any clearer, but to summarize:
You joined/fought for dishonorable reasons. You didn't fight for America. People with brains will call you out on it.

You dumb cunt.

I know you because of your idiotic statements. Anyone who bows and kisses the ass of kikes in the ME is human trash. You are human trash. Is that difficult to understand?

You wear your service record on your shoulders like it means something. You weren't protecting my rights, you sniveling cunt. You were fighting because you wanted to fight. And then you bought into the kike koolaid about terrorism and "evil Iran." You're a tool. Literally. A tool. You're no fucking hero and you definitely aren't honorable. You willingly signed up to do kikes' bidding in the ME.

Yes, retard. Contrary to the kike brainwashing your retarded ass fell for. The entire region, especially including Israel is a total shithole. Iran keeps its shit together.

I'm not really sure how to make it any clearer, but to summarize:
You joined/fought for dishonorable reasons. You didn't fight for America. People with brains will call you out on it.

You dumb cunt.

so why aren't you at the airports telling returning soldiers this to their faces instead of hiding behind your monitor?

so why aren't you at the airports telling returning soldiers this to their faces instead of hiding behind your monitor?
Why would I? They're not all are pieces of shit. Most join out of desperation (born into poverty), but then they see the bullshit and call it out. Even they aren't "heroes" or automatically deserve respect. It's just more understandable due to their circumstances.

People like him join for other reasons and then somehow manage to not only believe the bullshit they're fed, but then become fucking preachers.

Are you familiar with the phrase about a fool opening his mouth?

I'm not on anyone's side. I like Trump supporters about as much as BLM protestors. This is a video of stupid people doing stupid things and both sides making excuses.
:rofl:

Yea, of course. "Stupid people on both sides being stupid." Unreal.

When there's fucking mountains of evidence, you progressive cunts are like, "yea, heh, well, both sides are stupid and stuff!" Take away a SINGLE pea of evidence from the mountain, and you're screaming your heads off about racism, sexism, assault, whatever.

Fucking unreal.

She didn't lose her shit until he touched her tits. No, it wasn't groping, but why couldn't he argue with someone without touching them?

There was no touching. He was very conscious of that too, otherwise he would not be putting his hands up like that.

no tits were touched, stop making shit up.
1:25 in the video, three clear taps in the middle of her tits with his right hand holding the paper. That's when she lost her shit.

Why is it so hard for him to keep his hands to himself? She had hers up holding a sign.

Here's a pic of him "not touching" her tits:
ShEJQLK.jpg

Back