FS: western digital 120gb harddrives

Status
Not open for further replies.

rewind_rob

Veteran X
i have 4 western digital 120GB 8mb cache harddrives for sale.

Specifications:
Capacity: 120GB
Average Seek Time: 8.9 ms
Buffer: 8MB
Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
Interface: IDE ULTRA ATA100
Features: High-performance with 8MB Buffer
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years

newegg price is 83.00 i've only open these drives to test them. i got them for a server but my car payment is due. also i have an out of this world cell phone bill to pay. moeny is tight and they have to go. they are brand new. 70.00 shipped or i'll sell all 4 for a sweet fast RAID 0 setup for 250.00

PM me if you are intrested

You're probably right. I was more curious about retail packaging, if it existed in this case.

Well that's not exactly brand new now, is it?

I might be interested in one. I need to check out my hard drive situation at home later.

i had them from the box in my server for less then 2 hours data. i just wanted to be sure they worked so i didnt send DOA drives. they are out sitting on my desk right now

i am not home now i am at my girlfriends house. i will PM each one of you back in the order i got them. it will probably be tonight.

i'm in pretty desperate need of a hard drive... my system/documents drive is about to fail :x help meh

Ok sorry about that I had a very unusual busy week. Let’s go right down the line here
data asked first so one is held for him until he says otherwise. Do you still need that drive man? Next was Fake. I got your PM and I am going to PM you back after I typed this up. The next guy was carlitos1. Then it was commy bastard. But comatoast sent me a PM so it will go to him. I’ll try to stay on top of this. Sorry about being absent for so long guys. If any of the deals fall don’t go down I will go right down the line as I was PMed or as you guys posted to keep it fair.

I need to save my money for the moment. I'm going on a cruise mid-August. I'll have to pass on the drive this time, but it looks like you've got plenty of folks lined up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back