new car, have kids, protecting it etc.

got a 2018 Kia Optima. i love it. base LX so cloth seats.

i got kagu maxpider floor mat set and i'm looking at custom back seat covers because kids

is it worth it to spray everything down with scotchgard? anything else i should do?

what about that underbody spray shit. i'm in CT so it's salt city in a few weeks. never done it before but i'm planning on keeping this car for 6 years at least.

When i lived in CT and brought my truck back to the shop after a snow storm and after driving on I95 with that liquid salt shit they put down i made sure i pressure washed the entire underside of my flat bed....that shit is so bad and it sucks for people who do not have the option to wash the car when you do get home just to get that shit off.

no, u made the rite choice

like all kia/hyundai buyers, u clearly have no soul

that is y they sell the kia soul - a liars nomenclature meant 2 convince u that u can still b a complete eewman bean like jcvd

srsly tho that post is like "i got diagnosed with aids and glioblastoma and genital warts this weekend. i love it"

not sure how long this will last but.... i liked the optimas from a couple of years back. i need to see a few more of these

bf5a80f95da44a51e5fbd6c7e2d4642c.jpg

edit:

hey guys we're spraying corrosive shit on the roads to allow you to commute since you want to live in an area with nice summers

isn't there a coating the mfr can place on this? no? water? made the grand canyon? sucks to be us

Back