[FS](25)Wireless 360 Controllers+USB Adapters

$90. This would be first-class mail BTW, so I'm pretty sure insurance and tracking are unavailable. If you did want insurance, $105.

Did I make a mistake?

I thought you could use the wireless adapter with any xbox360 wireless controller, the controller has to be "for windows" to work?

I've tried XP and Vista, no dice. The "Xbox 360 Accessories 1.1" CD didn't have anything on it so I just downloaded it off the web, odd though that the disc was blank yet silk screened.

i'm positive you can use it, they also sell the usb adapter separately from the controller.

did you sync the adapter with the controller? there's the sync button on the adapter itself, and the sync button on top of the controller itself. hold down the two simultaneously until the controller picks up a signal. the adapter itself is being recognized by the computer, yes?

okay, that did the trick.

wasn't pressing the button on the adapter too.

also, thought it was the "X" button to sync like for the xbox, it's the button next to where you plug it in to charge it etc., the one with the ))) next to it.

I just wanted to vouche for Lamb incase he wanted to sell anything else on here and wanted some feedback or anything. Transaction was great. Really smooth and received the controller in a quick fashion.

I remember that club.live thing, my account got zeroed. This thread reminded me of it, so I signed in and my points were back.

Back