so i got a 15 year old pregnant

Elmar.GIF

Just wrong... :lol:

B-A-L-L-Z said:
Petition to change his title to "Sexual Predator"

:hrm:

I wouldn't call him a "predator."

He's told me stories about this girl before, and she's been very flirtatious -- sexually -- with him. It doesn't make it "right" (sorry, bro), but I wouldn't categorize him as being predatory.

:(

Meh, I think Obscured Cherub's thread was better executed, though this certainly has caught on like wildfire.

Bounty said:

He's told me stories about this girl before, and she's been very flirtatious -- sexually -- with him. It doesn't make it "right" (sorry, bro), but I wouldn't categorize him as being predatory.

does he have nude pics?

:heart:

Sp!nfusor Salad said:
how about we link me?

I am too lazy to dig it up now. Basically, Midnj came over, left his account on trish's computer. I used her computer (posting under his name) and made a thread about how he has "accepted his homosexuality." Then I let a few 5150 and another couple of friends in on it, and they were all posting how they understood his position and whatnot. It turned into a fairly large thread, and was humorous (even for middy). One guy was actually posting seriously like he understood how difficult it was to be gay. :lol:

AdreNaLiNe said:
I am too lazy to dig it up now. Basically, Midnj came over, left his account on trish's computer. I used her computer (posting under his name) and made a thread about how he has "accepted his homosexuality." Then I let a few 5150 and another couple of friends in on it, and they were all posting how they understood his position and whatnot. It turned into a fairly large thread, and was humorous (even for middy). One guy was actually posting seriously like he understood how difficult it was to be gay. :lol:

roff

so i am assuming that since this is a 15 page thread that this is not BS and he did bust his twinkie out of the wrapper all in her cranberry tuna?

Bounty said:

No, just a monumentally stupid person, assuming it were true, of course..

The bullshit smell emanating from this thread is making me nauseous.

Back