we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

Fraggle horribly mistimed this. Drama threads should be started in the evening for maximum exposure. I think he's slipping.

Moe2.jpg

Imposter said:
Fraggle horribly mistimed this. Drama threads should be started in the evening for maximum exposure. I think he's slipping.

Definitely. Probably around 6pm EST when people start getting off from work.

i just read the tribes estrogen website
everything for the most part is centered around sex/flirtation

yet they cry to pj for a gline when you make an advance in irc

stupid sluts

If this is true...As a contributor the only thing I'm disapointed in is the fact he flew a chic out and didn't get laid.

I'd be willing to donate more money to help get this man a hooker.

Imposter said:

Well, part of the problem is that Colosus isn't awake yet, even. It'll be at least another two hours (I gave him a good workout last night).

If he had been up, perhaps there would have been intensified levels of drama ... but as it stands, your cold Vulcan logic has nullified much of the intended provocation.

You bastard.

:p

God I love bounty. I'd move in with him if I wasn't already living with my two best friends in a kickass apartment.

I would gladly donate extra $$ to get Col laid, but we can't trust him to make the arrangements since he clearly doesn't know how to go about it.

Back