kissing

Dark Draco

Veteran X
ok ive been going out with this girl for like 2 months, and we have hugged and stuff, and i feel comfortable around her and stuff, but i want to kiss her and I dont really know how. I have never kissed a girl before [yes i am young] and i am kinda nervous and i dont know how i should do it. here are my questions:

- do you think she is getting kinda mad or wondering why i haven't kissed her yet
- how do i work up the courage to kiss her ?

thanks TW

k check it out dude. I dont know how old you are (it kinda matters), but yeah your first kiss is mostly mental. Kind of ironic how Im going to go into confidence when thats what my girl-trouble thread is all about.

Anyway, on to your problem. If you kids are real young this will be cute. First kisses (for young'ns)should be done in a quiet, nutural spot (worked best for me). Park, waiting for a bus, I dont know. If you guys cant get that serious, go for it in shcool. Set the mood even if you are in a weird enviorment. Lean against a wall, or sit down. She'll take a cue and lean against you/ or sit next to/on top of you. Conversate, but if you really want this, you'll have that kind of look which says 'lets make crazy love right now sweetcakes'. Hopefully, she'll exchance that look, as you slowly close your eyes, lean in and read the next paragraph.

The kiss is a different thing. Using tounge like an expert comes with experience. Essentially though, what you are doing is connecting the tips of the tounges with grace and ease. Kind of like, licking each others tounges, but not that raw...more passionate and stuff. Go slow, dont reach to far back into the mouth, and be sure to breath though your nose. Hold her hips or something, and get as close as possible without feeling uncomfortable. Dont lick your lips too tough...because things will get very wet when making out.

As for your other question:

- If shes a cool chick, shes not going to be 'angry' that you havnt kissed her yet. But no matter what kind of girl she is, she IS probably waiting for it to happen. 2 months is long enough. If she really wants it she'll go for it herself, but impress her by making the first move. OR you can take the honest guy and tell her it's your first kiss (even better if its both your first kisses). Either way, you cant loose if you suck.

Last edited:
Bah.

There's no trick to it. Just find a quiet moment, and fucking kiss her. It's nothing but force of will. Just be smooth about it, don't force it, and keep your damn tongue in your own mouth.

You're a pathetic waste of a human Dark Darco. Grow some fucking balls. Just pretend your kissing your dads cock and everything should go fine.

Back