Bye Bye TW

Thanks Barracuda. :heart:

I dont do it for attention. I dunno, I guess when people ask I just try to be nice. =\ I am way too nice sometimes.
And it looks bad.

No, I'm far from dumb.

And I'm definitely not a slut...lol. If that were the case, I would have posted nude pics of myself...but I didnt. =)

Barracuda said:
Any of the ladies I know have too much self respect to let me go posting pictures of them for trailertrash like you to fap to Juggernaut. And even if they didn't, I have too much respect for them to do so. So you think what you want. Whatever makes the time pass quicker in between welfare checks for you, I'll support.
And I really would have been better off not seeing pictures of ©ritter. She seems like a pretty nice person overall, but the fact that the pictures have been passed out makes me think Attention Whore.
At any rate, gl ©ritter. Hope everything that you want to do, you're able to.

so you're saying that you have no pics? and its all because the women you date would have to much respect for that stuff huh?......

sure.

©ritter said:
Thanks Barracuda. :heart:

I dont do it for attention. I dunno, I guess when people ask I just try to be nice. =\ I am way too nice sometimes.
And it looks bad.
Understood. The fact that you didn't flip out or run away crying is pretty inicitive of a solid character, so excuse my misjudging you.
And Juggernaut... shouldn't you be at Wal-Mart shopping for new wife-beaters or something?

Back