The Truth about old_skul

Cheater said:
It's all true from birth he was violent. Biting the knees of everyone that was "bigger". I hated him and tried to keep him in a closet. But as he grew he broke out. He killed my favorite hampsters and broke all my toys. The nurses in the hospital had warned us...."he's bad to the bone" they said. And so now it all comes out from his angelic girlfriend who he had arrested a month ago due to her violent outbursts in the house. All she did was Break a door, try to run him over with a car, key his porsche, leave scars on his belly from her nails, and then assult the police when they showed up. Too bad he bailed you out....Bitch

Cheater

Beginning to think there is a bit of truth to Groover's post after all...

Empirion said:
simpson_head.jpg
:rofl:

My GF was married to a guy that was from a rich, well respected family, he was highly thought of and had tons of friends.

Behind closed doors he behaved exactly like what groover described (except for the homo aspect :eek: ).

I'm not calling BS or true right now but having seen this before I am certainly not discounting it out of hand.

The truth may in fact be somewhere in the middle.

Cheater's last post actually makes me believe him even more... if the things he just stated are true, then she is the one who needs to seek help.

WiLd_FiRe said:
also - cheater if you really want this thread to be deleted. Just tell old skul to go beat the living shit out of her again until she deletes :]

:lol:

Q: what do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

nothing, you've already told her twice.

Cheater said:
It's all true from birth he was violent. Biting the knees of everyone that was "bigger". I hated him and tried to keep him in a closet. But as he grew he broke out. He killed my favorite hampsters and broke all my toys. The nurses in the hospital had warned us...."he's bad to the bone" they said. And so now it all comes out from his angelic girlfriend who he had arrested a month ago due to her violent outbursts in the house. All she did was Break a door, try to run him over with a car, key his porsche, leave scars on his belly from her nails, and then assult the police when they showed up. Too bad he bailed you out....Bitch

Cheater
Neutrino said:
Beginning to think there is a bit of truth to Groover's post after all...

Umm if you didn't catch the sarcasm in cheaters post there's something wrong.

amRam said:
Cheater's last post actually makes me believe him even more... if the things he just stated are true, then she is the one who needs to seek help.

One minute he wants the thread deleted, next he is posting a stupid rhetorical story and telling more personal shit...

Based on that I believe part of Groover's post is true. No logical, sane, innocent person would post what Cheater, unless he is a dumb fucking idiot of course...

Neutrino said:
One minute he wants the thread deleted, next he is posting a stupid rhetorical story and telling more personal shit...

Based on that I believe part of Groover's post is true. No logical, sane, innocent person would post what Cheater, unless he is a dumb fucking idiot of course...

It was his initial reaction for crying out loud! This is a personal matter and he wanted it off the boards for OBVIOUS fucking reasons.

After taking a step back and realizing that people weren't automatically outraged at his brother, he took the cooler approach and offered the other point of view (aka truth).

Back