I thought you could criticize freely on this forum?

Manic626

Banned
I've been lurking the last couple of years, but today I decided to break my silence to express my feelings about a great injustice done on this forum by one of the admins. Rayn as a matter of fact.

Rayn, if you cannot take some fun being poked at you or some disagreement being shot at you then you need to rethink your rules regarding this forum. EVERYONE is fair game here, including you. You are not exempt from your own rules. While Mr. Hitler was a unpopular poster his perma banning goes against everything you created this forum for.

You've said time and time again if someone doesn't like how someone else posts, then ignore him. Your not going to ban a poster just because he's annoying.

Now Mr. Hitler did his fair share of awful trolls. He even bent the rules alot. But there are numerous posters who have been doing the same exact thing he does for years. Some are even on your friends list.
You watchlisted him because you got pissed off and ego hurt because he said you werent funny. Then he makes this thread I make way too many threads by Mr. Hitler - TribalWar Forums and you perbanned him.

Yes you might be top dawg around here but if you cant take the heat then don't dish it out on other posters.

peace

I've been lurking the last couple of years, but today I decided to break my silence to express my feelings about a great injustice done on this forum by one of the admins. Rayn as a matter of fact.

Rayn, if you cannot take some fun being poked at you or some disagreement being shot at you then you need to rethink your rules regarding this forum. EVERYONE is fair game here, including you. You are not exempt from your own rules. While Mr. Hitler was a unpopular poster his perma banning goes against everything you created this forum for.

You've said time and time again if someone doesn't like how someone else posts, then ignore him. Your not going to ban a poster just because he's annoying.

Now Mr. Hitler did his fair share of awful trolls. He even bent the rules alot. But there are numerous posters who have been doing the same exact thing he does for years. Some are even on your friends list.
You watchlisted him because you got pissed off and ego hurt because he said you werent funny. Then he makes this thread I make way too many threads by Mr. Hitler - TribalWar Forums and you perbanned him.

Yes you might be top dawg around here but if you cant take the heat then don't dish it out on other posters.

peace

:picard:

Nobody cares about some twat who decided to call himself "Mr. Hitler". I'm sure many people agree with me that he and you can go fuck yourselves.

Yea the admins should just repeatedly pass out infractions and edit posts to remove NWS content instead of getting rid of the repeat offenders.

Mr. Hitler got banned for being a useless retard. Flaming Rayn will not get a ban.

Watch and see:

Rayn, you are a cock smoking ugly ass little fagboy with a shittier personality than Manic626 and Mr. Hitler combined.

see?

Mr. Shitler got banned for posting NWS/gross-out pics you fucking idiot, not some arbitrary ban cuz Rayn didn't like him.

Although I'd support Rayn's arbitrary ban of you though, just on general principle.

Nobody cares about some twat who decided to call himself "Mr. Hitler". I'm sure many people agree with me that he and you can go fuck yourselves.

and who cares about Zopharoth who posts the same shit over and over. yet he's still here.

Back