blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

I wonder how many video games JM5K plays regularly.

I don't play any regularly; I don't have a lot of free time so any games I do play, I do-so casually.

Here is a good Lemon meltdown thread that was fun to read. Man when you get going, you take on every motherfucker in the thread, eh?

Is Lemon wrong? by SkivviS - TribalWar Forums

Remember your first breakdown where you lashed out at TT screaming about deleting all the custom shit you had made for T1 because everyone was ungrateful? Where is that thread, it was awesome.

Yes Chris explained what casually was in the wow forums one time.

Casually amounted to something like 30 hours a week

did JM5K just try to sass me

does this slimy virgin even know who I am

(calling all nerds) Sci-Fi Tiles / Space Hulk [board games or bored amirite] by Obibun - TribalWar Forums

I even tried to help you in that thread because you're too fucking stupid to understand how to use google (see your amazing "I am too stupid to figure out how to use MAME" thread for further evidence)

But lets be honest, there are no "Ballers" who sit at home on weekends playing Spacehulk with custom tiles that they hand-built.

gtfo of here

JM5K doesn't realize people can still have nerd hobbies without being hapless losers

because he's a hapless loser and has nerd hobbies so he assumes the two are mutually inclusive

Man when you get going, you take on every motherfucker in the thread, eh?

Unlike you fatty I have no need to make e-buds, e-friends, or e-pals. I will take on every motherfucker on the forums, and I pretty much have. 90% of the people I've talked ridiculous shit to have laughed it off. The other 10% (of which you're one) got mad. That 10% has a lot in common. See if you can figure out what it is.

XtREp.gif
XtREp.gif
XtREp.gif

XtREp.gif
XtREp.gif
XtREp.gif

XtREp.gif
XtREp.gif
XtREp.gif

haha after reading it all: :lol:

seriously Blitz.. TRIBES GOLD? :lol:

also regarding the XP you mount up during beta: i'm pretty sure Hi-Rez is going to pull some shit like resetting your XP as soon as the game goes gold.. just because you accumulated it in the beta.. :lol: doing this seriously fits their faggotry.

i'm pretty sure Hi-Rez is going to pull some shit like resetting your XP as soon as the game goes gold.. just because you accumulated it in the beta..

talk about kicking him when he's down. I imagine him shaking in a cold sweat in a dark corner of his parent's basement right now...

Back