Tribes 1.41 Summer Tournament

And yes, by the way, the true identity is BeatStick.
Good luck to you all proving otherwise. Just two days ago, I was supposedly Jason Kotz. It is a shame I was trolled into releasing who I am. That, or I am just a weak willed, senile old man.

Either way, you guys are going to witness defeat on the battlefield. I will see if I can ignite some interest in my former StickMates. Rob, aka SarcaStick may be a possibility, as might SlapStick.

And yes, by the way, the true identity is BeatStick.
Good luck to you all proving otherwise. Just two days ago, I was supposedly Jason Kotz. It is a shame I was trolled into releasing who I am. That, or I am just a weak willed, senile old man.

Either way, you guys are going to witness defeat on the battlefield. I will see if I can ignite some interest in my former StickMates. Rob, aka SarcaStick may be a possibility, as might SlapStick.

BeatStick wouldn't know me as Jinks of my smurfy things :) Msg me on facebook u dirty old man.

tms can u say approximate hour of the held tournament?

At this time no. We are still in the sign up phase. I am more concerned about collecting money from people who are actually playing, and getting casters for some comic relief/coverage of the games.

I would assume that generally everyone who pays will have time to clear their schedule for a Sunday, some time in the afternoon. 2-3 weeks from now.

Back