Tribes 1.41 Summer Tournament

i dont want legions sperg cg

also fuk paying 2 play a video game with u nerds

i have a 1.341 bypass

Why have tribe tourney for money

If it take money for someone to play tribe u know they wont be worth the shit cu they havnt been playin

If u love tribe play tribe. If u gettin tired of tribe pu try mixin more not so good players on teams with good players instead of pickin same 12 people an mixin between 2 teams.

If u want to have fun with tribe again u need to switch it up and stop trying to re live comp play, but re grow comp play even if its in small increments

Why have tribe tourney for money

If it take money for someone to play tribe u know they wont be worth the shit cu they havnt been playin

If u love tribe play tribe. If u gettin tired of tribe pu try mixin more not so good players on teams with good players instead of pickin same 12 people an mixin between 2 teams.

If u want to have fun with tribe again u need to switch it up and stop trying to re live comp play, but re grow comp play even if its in small increments

Everyone who signs up, plays.

Time heals all wound. There are many shitty players that want to win for the team an play. Command and conquer

y there any $ involved in this tourney
just play 4 fun this game dead LOL seriously take $ out and dont require pll to use all thse dif versions of tribe fuk i am lazy i dont want 2 upgrade tribe 2 andrew + opsayo wierdo version u kno

opsayo kill tribe gg

i will just put 100 bux in pot there is ur prize money fuk making ppl pay

time 2 use my cock pump 2 increase my penis sieze

Yea but u need to make teams with 3 top players an 3 norm pubbers. Otherwise u might aswell just have another pick up. People learn, games become unpredictable it becomes something fun besides an average night of tribes

how about every1 that sucks fukin buy a decent mouse and use a config with screen resolution same as good player

then at least u can duel same as us even if u brain damaged and dont understand the game

otherwise idc its 2013 and i barely play and when i do i want 2 have fun time being a nigger

U know tru story the last successful tourney was led by the aussies becuz theyused open for team. They were open to putting up even americans with 300 ping. It worked. Matches were fun

i do not want to play bablt scum version of tribe

i want 2 paly orginal tribe b4 asshole mod it so many time 2 giv secret benefit 2 isnider circle

how about every1 that sucks fukin buy a decent mouse and use a config with screen resolution same as good player

then at least u can duel same as us even if u brain damaged and dont understand the game

otherwise idc its 2013 and i barely play and when i do i want 2 have fun time being a nigger

Alot of tribe casual players are running on shit laptops. Competition is dead in rigging.

90% know how to play pos but lack experience becuz pu everynight and they never getnpicked

Yea they suck but if they never get the chance to play on a organized team what do u expect

U guys might not give a shit about getting new players to play

But it you dont allow the lower tier to play tribe is never going to move forward the way everyone wants it too

U guys been using the same people almost for the same 3 years in every pu

Every once in a while u get a old skool player on a team an creams your pants

Unite an tribe will evolve once again

Back