i ate that new kfc chicken thing today

skinny people exist. so do fat people. TW is always pushing some kinda master race bullshit.

Whats the story behind the "aqward" thing and vee?

skinny people exist. so do fat people. TW is always pushing some kinda master race bullshit.

Whats the story behind the "aqward" thing and vee?

some fetish that naptown has against me and knowing that i've been at the last 3 sausagefests in san diego

he's obviously upset at his lack of attention due to being born into poor parents and being born in the south

idk he's trying to be the next kura but going about it in all the wrong ways...

he hasn't even filed a doccier yet...

don't bother calling him out, he always runs away with his tail between his legs when asked for any sort of proof...

idk, i don't really understand nerdvergins

Last edited:
yeah arcaas lol

you are full of shit unless you provide a pic of yourself with a giant penis written on your forehead along with a TW as well

i'm like 5 and 8 or something

i weight one hundred and thirty pounds and have for like 10 years

i may be the worlds smallest, full-grown man

i could be part of a freakshow and like sit in a cage wearing a smoking jacket and reading the wallstreet journal while kids threw peanuts to me

you're right, im full of shit.

and no, im not posting a pic of myself, i really dont care that much about tw to do that, if you dont believe me, ill live.

i would go get one buy the kfc here is fucking ghetto and has bullet proof counter windows with revolving tray doors so it's kinda scary bc i don't have any hood clothes

some fetish that naptown has against me and knowing that i've been at the last 3 sausagefests in san diego

he's obviously upset at his lack of attention due to being born into poor parents and being born in the south

idk he's trying to be the next kura but going about it in all the wrong ways...

he hasn't even filed a doccier yet...

don't bother calling him out, he always runs away with his tail between his legs when asked for any sort of proof...

idk, i don't really understand nerdvergins

naptown isnt a nerdvirgin, and no one can be the next Kura. There won't be another Kura...unfortunately. :cry:

im 5'9" (or atleast I was today) and 174lbs. Started cutting on Feb 1st at 192lbs, on creatine. I hate dieting...

TW's elite body standards are difficult to live up to. :)

Someone almost had it perfect... but they got a haircut and it threw everything way off.

How can there be any question when it comes to trying it? Such a ridiculous sandwich must be tried at least once, it's not going to kill you.

Pity they don't sell them here. :(

5'11" 190lbs, im guessing 16% bf.

I ate one the other day, it was tasty but not something I would HAVE to have again.

Back