The Dangerous Rise Of Men Who Won't Date "Woke" Women

Anyone who declares themselves woke is a dumbass

What about those that don't declare themselves as woke but get pigeonholed as woke by betas because they're smarter and more assertive than you and lacking in multiple personality defects? That's a lot of women for you to be frightened of.

is your wife standing over you while you make these dumb arguments? lol

would make sense.

Nope. Sorry to burst your bubble but she's gone to work, where she earns as much as me because she's smart, hard working and confident. The sort of woman you boys would refer to as "woke" immediately before shitting yourselves.

Nope. Sorry to burst your bubble but she's gone to work, where she earns as much as me because she's smart, hard working and confident. The sort of woman you boys would refer to as "woke" immediately before shitting yourselves.

You are such a dipshit. That has nothing to do with being "woke".

No, you carry on my wayward son. There will be peace when you are done. Preach on brother wokeness. You obviously have it under control.

i don't think you understand what "woke" means. just because a woman is "woke" doesn't mean she's smart and hard working. probably confident, but that's just the dunning-kruger.

believe me, there are a lot of "woke" women that are complete dip shits.

You're confusing me with someone who gives a shit. Just another pointless internet term used to describe something that's always been there but now it has a cool new name for the kids to parrot endlessly. See "cuck" for further details.

Also, the Pac NW is terrible for a young man looking to find a wife and have a family. My nephew is in this boat. 30 years old. Afghani vet. Med school. Awesome guy. We grew up back in the Midwest. There really isn't much good "mom" material out here anymore. I told him he needs to go back to the Midwest or the South to find a woman who's idea of happiness is a solid dude and raising a family.

What are you talking about, get out of the city and it is FarmersOnly.com as far as the eye can see.

Back