!UW.yye1fxo

iKp1uDF.jpg

Photo of Hussein holding an AK-47 to American troops or civs?

looks like my photoshop from years ago might be coming true soon

WPwp8ai.jpg

I still have no idea wtf this thread is about

but i feel like as a grown up male my little pony fan im the least deranged person in here

I still have no idea wtf this thread is about

but i feel like as a grown up male my little pony fan im the least deranged person in here

of course you don't

now be a good unaware, compliant citizen and get back to your cnn coverage.

4-6-2018 (Cont'd)

djA8pHn.jpg

>>Sparked a quick lookup by Anons. Found her Instagram account.
>> Link Here.

Many of her posts are ambigous at best, weird how she's got SO many nieces and nephews, and loves posting pictures of them shirtless. Child trafficking in plain sight?

Does this look like the kind of photo you'd take of your "nephew"?
SNSFW

dkg6uZ2.jpg

Ray has many connections to some very powerful elites. Digging is continuing on her, threads are being established. Not only is her content questionable, the people she tags are in the same line of work... "Open Source".

VK0qAXf.jpg

aakJgJs.jpg

We're learning how to play.

IXrhgyE.jpg

Operators on standby.

M2H3wSn.jpg

Watch the news...

Breaking911 on Twitter: Texas National Guard

DzNrogc.jpg

Not planned, but was necessary.

just want to remind everyone that i called this thread as hof material right from the start

Reeeee u dont believe my 4chan conspiracy

Reeeee google deleted my conspiracy youtube video

Reeeee

:lol:

Havax lol

p much everybody in the world, but we're all 2 worried about pretending we're in the .00000000001% of ppl who really do contribute so we won't admit it

i spent 6+ hours doing a photo dump for team mini 4chan on 4/1 ggs. problem was i wasn't replying to posts doh

Nothing this guy has said has cone true lol

It vould be a college kid trolling for fun jt would be so easy to make all this bullshit up

Back