United Express first-class passenger declares 'I am God,' tries opening plane door

The Magical Zoo

Veteran XV
United Express first-class passenger declares 'I am God,' tries opening plane door mid-flight | Fox News

United Express passengers traveling from San Francisco to Boise, Idaho were in for a fright on March 5, when a middle-aged female passenger flying first class had a bizarre outburst and tried to open the emergency exit door halfway through the trip, Idaho Statesmen reports.

“I want to die! Get me off this plane!” the woman reportedly yelled, before running for the exit, passengers told KBOI.

“I am God, I am God, I am God, I am God” the woman hysterically cried as she tried to open the cabin door, before being restrained by fellow passengers with zip ties, according to the video footage.

had a friend try something similar going 90mph on the motorway once

ketamine is a hell of a drug

009f82a07d9cf91a4c475b7e94d43fe1--star-trek--william-shatner.jpg

Last edited:
They really need to announce there's no way to open the door once the flight attendant "arms" the doors. What that does is secure them with pins. Not only that, the pressure difference is so great, the door weighs an estimated 500 pounds, even if you could release the pins.

I don't think she was considering that fact during her outburst.

Probably took some drugs to keep calm during the flight and they turned on her or something

They really need to announce there's no way to open the door once the flight attendant "arms" the doors. What that does is secure them with pins. Not only that, the pressure difference is so great, the door weighs an estimated 500 pounds, even if you could release the pins.

Don't announce that; better to just find the crazies that way than another.

I'd rather the crazies try to open a door that they can't, than do something that would actually work.

Back