Buying some P.A. gear and an electronic drum set

The speakers will be for the basement of a house for practice purposes. They will also be used for smaller performances at parties or if we ever want to do private performances in the basement. If those are overkill for those needs, do you suggest something else?

You're saying that the mixer I linked isn't powerfull enough to use for those speakers?

I'll check out Craigslist and stuff. Thanks for the ideas.

I have a fealing that I will mostly be using MIDI or some outside source for the sounds that the drum set will play.

If you are using an external sound module there is NO REASON you should pay more for a better brain... even the 3v would do just fine on sending the midi notes to the computer.

If you are using an external sound module there is NO REASON you should pay more for a better brain... even the 3v would do just fine on sending the midi notes to the computer.

But don't the quality of the drum pads mean anything? I want something that can register different sounds depending on where you hit the pad and how hard you hit it. I want some decent quality stuff.

You really shouldn't waste money on that. It will not make you a better musician and you already suck. Let's have a serious conversation about it and I will lay out what is wrong with your approach.

You really shouldn't waste money on that. It will not make you a better musician and you already suck. Let's have a serious conversation about it and I will lay out what is wrong with your approach.

How about no. There is no having a "serious conversation" with you because you are ridiculously immature and psychoticly obsessed with me.

I don't buy gear to make me a better musician, I buy gear to increase the ammount of options I have when it comes to making music.

I really am obsessed with you, I write about you all the time, I have pictures of you on my desktop.

I am smarter than you and you are intimidated.

I am smarter than you and you are intimidated.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=543609

This is intelligence? You think I am intimidated by this kind of egotistical stupidity? No one gives a shit about what you have to say. You're pathetic attempts at recognition on this forum are getting you no where. No one even responded to your thread. Open your eyes and face the fact you aren't smarter than anyone, and not even an ant would be intimidated by your existence.

I posted a song discussion on TW and it spawned a multiple page thread that received a positive reaction by the majority of posters involved. What have you done? Why in the world should I get upset by one idiot in the internets who thinks I suck and feels it is there place to let everyone know every chance they get. It is a waste of time and energy, and certainly doesn't show signs of intelligence. If you have such a problem with me, stop being a little baby about it and just ignore me instead of digging yourself a hole.

You are no longer worth my time.

Last edited:
Tell yourself that. I'm just on a different level than you.

A song discussion, like the one you had about your little track, most people are going to be nice because they think they need to support all musicians in any and all attempts of theirs.

The hard truth, is to keep music as a viable art form, some have to be blunt and by doing so keep the watered down and visionless garbage that so many of your peers and idols produce.

The Grudge, abject evolution, whatever the fuck you want to be called:

Who are your greatest influences? Why?
What do you hope to achieve through your music?
What seperates you from your influences?

The drumpads are the same in between the 3v and that set you posted I believe aren't they ? At most it might have a bigger snare drum pad but thats about it. Its not like the 12v where all the pads are mesh.

Back