I really enjoyed this Shad Montage by drtbag - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Midair
Reload this Page I really enjoyed this Shad Montage
drtbag
Old
1 - 03-01-2017, 03:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGtDwhVlupg

It would have been so sweet if TW had stayed a community that encouraged stuff like this to be posted and also maintained a standard to the games that was high quality and uniform so that we had a c00l E-Sport to play as a community! This requires a constructive space to openly talk and discuss things because gaming is a business and corporations need to make money, they also want to make games that appeal to lifelong fans, that means making deep immersive video gaming experiences. I really liked this video because it had so much passion in it and I'd like midair to appeal even more to PASSIONATE TRIBES FANS, guys like COPA and SUXORS, and other ppl that midair and do trick shots etc, I think that a standard for E-sports and for all Tribes fans can get set in Midair, and this video really inspired me to speak up about what I want out of Midair because it's so passionate . I look forward to more Shad videos and I hope his type of in-depth and varied and thorough approach is appreciated more by people looking into Midair or looking to give Midair tips on how it can improve into the best Tribes game ever (Like t1 for me personally).

also ppl like shad should feel welcome to post on tw , idk y every1 was so angry at each other for liking a particular mod or version of the game, i always picked the academic argument for robustness

Sponsored Links

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Midair
Reload this Page I really enjoyed this Shad Montage

Social Website Bullshit