[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

wait...where's the part that talks about being detrimental to the image of feldmann nissan?
Feldmann Nissan
Dream Wedding Giveaway
Official Rules

Contest Description

No Purchase Necessary to Participate or Win

Feldmann Nissan is sponsoring the “Dream Wedding Giveaway” in which one lucky couple will win a wedding package, including a new 2009 Nissan Murano, with a total prize package value of approximately $50,000. See “Prize List” below for a complete list of prizes.

This document, called “Feldmann Nissan Dream Wedding Giveaway Official Rules”, contains the Official Rules of the contest, including eligibility for participation as a contestant, registration as a voter, rules of voting and the Prize Package.

Definitions

Administrator – means and it is the one responsible for administrating the Dream Wedding Giveaway.
Contest – means the “Dream Wedding Giveaway” as described in these Official Rules.
Contestants – are a couple who registers to participate in the Contest online at www.feldmannnissan.com or in person at The Perfect Wedding Show. The Contestants have to complete all required forms and must comply with all of the Official Rules to be eligible to participate.
Preliminary Contestants – are a couple who register to participate at www.feldmannnissan.com or at The Perfect Wedding Show.
Prize Package – means all of the prizes from all Prize Vendors which are described in these Official Rules.
Prize Vendor – Feldmann Imports and includes all of the other persons or firms participating in this Contest by donating prizes that are part of the Prize Package.
Voter – An individual who registers to vote for Contestants at www.feldmannnissan.com.
Wedding Contest Rules – means this document and its attachments represent the Official Rules of the Contest.
Winning Contestants – The Contestants (couple) who receive the most votes during the voting period, and who comply in all respects with all of the Dream Wedding Giveaway Official Rules.

Description of Dream Wedding Giveaway

The Process to Enter: To enter, the Contestants (couple) must complete the application form at www.feldmannnissan.com during the period from 12:01 a.m. (Minnesota time) on February 15, 2009 through 11:59 p.m. (Minnesota time) February 24, 2009 (the “Entry Period”). Each couple completing the form shall, collectively, be then considered as “Preliminary Contestants.” Each of the Preliminary Contestants will then be required to come to Feldmann Nissan by 6:00pm February 28, 2009 (Minnesota time) and then sign this document and present valid photo identification at the time of signing. Each of the Contestants will be photographed at Feldmann Nissan. Upon completing the application process, and meeting all eligibility requirements, the couple will then officially become Contestants.

Information about each of the Contestants, along with a photograph, will be posted on the Feldmann Nissan website where voters from the general public can place votes for their favorite couple from 12:01 a.m. (Minnesota time) March 4, 2009 through 11:59 p.m. (Minnesota time) March 31, 2009.

Prior to voting, a Voter must register by providing the information required at www.feldmannnissan.com. Voting is limited to one vote per person, per calendar day. Each Voter may only use one of the Voter’s email addresses to vote. Votes will be tabulated daily and then posted on Feldmann’s web site. Ineligible votes will be deleted from any count. At certain times, and without notice, Feldmann may allow “bonus voting” opportunities which may affect the outcome of the Contest. “Bonus voting” means a Voter may qualify to cast more than one vote for a Contestant during a specific and limited period of time.

At the end of the voting period, the Contestants with the most votes will be eligible to win the Prize Package. The winning Contestants will be announced on April 8, 2009 at Feldmann Nissan and through its website. The winning Contestants need not be present at Feldmann Nissan or any of the Vendors to win. The winning Contestants must declare to Feldmann Nissan their wedding date and location of the wedding ceremony, by 11:59 p.m. on April 30, 2009. The marriage has to occur between the dates of June 1, 2009 and December 31, 2009. The date of the reception must be agreed upon in writing by the Winning Contestants, Feldmann Nissan and the other Prize Vendors supplying prizes for the wedding reception. By the nature of some of the prizes in the Prize Package, some may be given to the Contestants before the wedding day. However, most of the prizes will be given by the Prize Vendors on or after the wedding day.

If multiple applications are received from the same persons, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified. The winners must have a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Minnesota. The winners, at the winners’ expense, shall be required to proof of having liability insurance at the time of delivery of the Nissan vehicle from Feldmann Nissan. By participating, an entrant authorizes Feldmann Nissan to verify the information in the application form.

Applications that do not comply with these Official Rules in all respects are ineligible and void. All applications become the property of Feldmann Nissan and will not be returned. By participating, each applicant agrees to these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. Neither Feldmann Nissan nor any Prize Vendor, or their respective stockholders, members, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of application or entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, misdirected or illegible applications, entries or votes. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this contest and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for the any and all of the prizes in the Prize Package.

ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible applications and/or entries received during the Entry Period and then the number of voters who vote for the Contestants.

ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS: One of the Contestants will win and the winner will be decided by the Contestants who receive the most valid votes during the voting period. The votes will be counted by a representative of the Administrator. The announcement will be made at Feldmann Nissan, 4901 American Boulevard West, Bloomington, Minnesota 55437 on April 8, 2009. The winners shall be notified by phone, email and/or mail. If the winning Contestants are not eligible for any reason, then the Contestants with the next most votes will be the winners.

GENERAL: All prizes are to be fulfilled either by Feldmann Imports, Inc, or by one of the other Prize Vendors. The prizes in the Prize Package are not assignable and not transferable. All taxes (including, but not limited to income taxes) are the sole responsibility of the winners. Neither Feldmann Nissan nor any of the other Prize Vendors, and their parents, affiliates and their agencies and employees shall be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this contest or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. Entry and/or acceptance of any prize in the Prize Package constitutes permission for the applicable Prize Vendor to use the winners’ names, addresses and/or likenesses for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation, in Minnesota and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law. The winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release. The identity of the winners will be made available within ten (10) days following the voting. To receive a copy, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Feldmann Imports, Inc.

Voter Eligibility

1. Each of the Voters must be at least 18 years of age on the date he or she votes and must provide appropriate and valid identification and proof of age to Feldmann Nissan upon written request of Feldmann Nissan. All information provided at time of Voter registration must be valid and verifiable for any votes cast by that individual to be eligible.
2. The Contestants and Voters shall agree to provide their email addresses, mailing address and phone numbers willingly and give the Administrator of the Dream Wedding Giveaway, the employees of Feldmann Nissan and any and all Prize Vendors permission to contact them by any reasonable means regarding the information they provided through www.feldmannnissan.com in order to become a Contestant or Voter.

Legal

1. Participation in the Feldmann Nissan Dream Wedding Giveaway Contest does not create a contractual relationship between the Participants and Feldmann Nissan or any of the participating Prize Vendors.
2. Feldmann Nissan, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to alter and amend these contest Rules, including all time periods specified herein, at any time without notice.
3. Employees of Feldmann Nissan and Nissan Motor Company and their respective stockholders, members, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents or sibling) and household members are not eligible.
4. This Contest shall be administered by the Administrator, and the decisions of the Administrator shall be final and not subject to challenge or change.
5. Feldmann Nissan is not responsible for the inability of any person to vote in this contest for any reason, including computer or internet failure, firewalls, spam blockers, personal browser settings or rules of any internet service provider.
6. Certain collected information will be used by Feldmann Nissan and the Prize Vendors for marketing purposes. Registration to vote constitutes consent of the Voter to receive promotional information from Feldmann Nissan and any of the other Prize Vendors. Feldmann Nissan will not sell any collected information to any person or firm not associated with this Dream Wedding Giveaway.

I will be part of your angry mob if it comes to that. Just give me email addresses, phone numbers, snail mail addresses and what you want me to say.

I live in Minneapolis also so I would be more than willing to harrass the local media with you too. Just tell me what to do.

telos, i'd suggest starting a new thread where you write out all the facts of the story, what the situation is now, and what (if anything) you'd like TW to do about it. this thread has turned into a clusterfuck of rage, and it's hard to tell what's going on. just make a concise thread about it.

if a decent summary is made with all the salient facts highlighted i will put together a standard letter for people to send out

contrary to appearances on this board i can actually write when the need arises

just list all the pertinent information to do with the competition (all of it, as i haven't followed this thread from beginning to end), all of the various factors that point towards an unfair and dishonest result, and all of the other points that you want to be highlighted in the letter (like the things you guys have mentioned in this thread about how internet votes are always rigged, the bad PR for F-N if they aren't seen to run their competition fairly, etc etc all those great bits of TW input)

if you wanna give me the necessary info i will knock this up tomorrow morning (12 hours from now)

I can't call from work and thats where I am when the person I would be contacting is available to be contacted. E-mails are nice because they document everything. I'll try placing a call tomorrow if I don't hear from any one by noon since I am not working on a check out(not like a grocery check out, manufacturing equipment functional check out) tomorrow.

Most cell phones have a record-memo function that allow you to record incoming conversations..The only downside (at least mine) it doesn't record outgoing audio...

bottom line is that its impossible to compete with TW without using an online community so they cant say we cheated and xobx crew didnt. they used the internet also to recruit all their votes. the wedding should go to a couple that has like 1,200 votes in that case.

so you had your one night to sleep on it. today you need to take off work and make some phone calls.

you probably said to yourself that if you didnt win you werent gonna let this piss you off or anything. but thats not the case you were fucked and you should stand up for yourself. plans change and its only the day after the results. if you wait until monday you lose all the leverage.

the idea that you dont want to hurt the other couple or its not the dealerships fault is bullshit.

you have to pick your battles man so just let us know if youre gonna fight this or not. let us know what we need to do. if you really dont give a fuck (which it sounds like you dont) thats fine too. I need to know so I can stop caring also.

Last edited:
no....

Honestly I am the only one that is going to take any flak for anything you guys do.

Keep that in mind.

no....

Honestly I am the only one that is going to take any flak for anything you guys do.

Keep that in mind.
Salient point. But I refuse to get pissed off anymore about your being screwed over if you'r enot going to man up about it.

I'm not even talking about "what would TW do" or any of that cock and bull. I'm talking about what a man would do if he got screwed out of $60k. He'd fight like a bastard for it, especially when it concerns his future wife.

I'll check on this thread some time tomorrow but until then, dude, you really need to step it up and stop with the nice-nice. What is the dealership going to do to you? Not give you the prize? Too late for that. A fucking car dealership can't do anything to you. Please.

Before we do something stupid, we should have a list of things to do every day until we get a real response.

Everyone sends the same email.
Everyone calls once a day and asks the same sort of questions. Being very composes about the matter.

The phone call thing will probably get the most reaction the fastest. If the peaceful movement gets nowhere, then it should be stepped up by whatever the creativity of TW can come up with, as long as no one dies or no car dealership is burned to the ground.

Salient point. But I refuse to get pissed off anymore about your being screwed over if you'r enot going to man up about it.

I'm not even talking about "what would TW do" or any of that cock and bull. I'm talking about what a man would do if he got screwed out of $60k. He'd fight like a bastard for it, especially when it concerns his future wife.

I'll check on this thread some time tomorrow but until then, dude, you really need to step it up and stop with the nice-nice. What is the dealership going to do to you? Not give you the prize? Too late for that. A fucking car dealership can't do anything to you. Please.

i feel like there's something that telos did that he isn't telling us that could have lead to the removal of votes.

this pretty much sums up my feelings as well

Back