[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

none of you trumpets have the balls to meet me at a shopping mall or trespass on my property

this place is sunk. thoughts and prayers.

You hear footsteps in the night, see shadows on the wall
In the ghostly sound of silence, as the mist begins to fall
Then screaming out like thunder, but the lightning was too late
As the rain came down on the crimson ground, Lay the hand of fate

giphy.gif

Trump in a nutshell:

Hey everybody! Pick between this giant douche and a turd sandwich. We made sure the turd sandwich was extra stinky so you will probably pick the giant douche <nudge nudge>

Wait? What is that? A giant orange haired, pussy grabbing, napalm filled hand-grenade? wtf?

Ok - since you didn't do what we wanted you to, we are now going to whine like little pussies and try to impeach the orange napalm. You just watch!

[Orange Napalm] Thank you all. Let me show you just how deep this whole thing goes...

And that is about it. Perfect. More than what I was hoping for. What is surprising is how long it is going to take for people to realize what we said. It was not "We love Donald Trump!" It was more like "We despise you for trying to manipulate us".

What most people want is someone centric. Someone normal. Someone smart. Someone who is not a criminal. We have obviously wasted too much time and now Orange Napalm will be in office for another 4. Which, IMO is good for the moment. But - can we please get our collective shit together before 2024? FFS. In the meantime, quit supporting media outlets that are full of shit. The ones that make their living spewing fakenews and BS. (all of them?). It's time to re-invent.

Hate Crime?
The New York Police Department (NYPD) has made an arrest in the brutal beating of an elderly woman on the subway that was captured on video, officials announced on Saturday.

“The victim was treated & released from the hospital & is getting the care, advocacy & support needed,” NYPD Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea tweeted Saturday.

“Thank you to the worldwide community for the tremendous assistance,” he added.

The subject wanted for the brutal subway attack of an elderly woman IS IN CUSTODY. The victim was treated & released from the hospital & is getting the care, advocacy & support needed. Thank you to the worldwide community for the tremendous assistance. Add’l details to follow. pic.twitter.com/W4rFRDeuq2
— Chief Dermot F. Shea (@NYPDDetectives) March 23, 2019

The suspect has been identified as 36-year-old Marc Gomez of Yonkers, according to CBS New York.

The video, which went viral earlier this month, depicts the man kicking a 78-year-old woman in the face repeatedly and apparently at random, according to The Daily Beast. Bystanders made no move to stop the assault.

Upon getting up to leave the train in the Bronx, the suspect told witnesses to “WorldStar that,” a reference to a website that often posts videos of fights and beatings, the outlet reported.

I have a hunch that the guy is black and the old lady is not. You can always tell when they don't talk about color.

0323subwayperp.jpg

Last edited:
You don't see me gloating about this Mueller investigation ending. All I've learned in the last 6 months is the controllers have backstab the people they control and jumped to another puppet but nobody can say anything

Last edited:
I can't believe I supported muller and all I got was 2 years of the administration wasted

I'm such a dumb dumb

You hear footsteps in the night, see shadows on the wall
In the ghostly sound of silence, as the mist begins to fall
Then screaming out like thunder, but the lightning was too late
As the rain came down on the crimson ground, Lay the hand of fate

giphy.gif
He was locked inside a room without a door
His innocence he suffered for
In a world of black and white, they were wrong and he was right
Just looking for a clue, it's a nightmare come true
He's going underground to track that danger down

Spoiler

Fool even more sad still shilling for miga javnka

Russia bs was a giant msm troll so israel could take over trumps presidency

Miga!

Fool was bamboozled

One of my friends told me Sound bar is closed or something from people firing guns outside tsk tsk

REMEMBA YALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
always fuk wit liberal fukkn pussyass fukkn l0s3rz evry fukkn day irl yus lykka da intanetz n compyoota if u not doin it den u a wyte trash fukkn l0s3r yus lykkem :king:

Back