OBAMAGATE - So Many Six Ways To Sunday it Bottles the Mind

1589575976806m-1.jpg
miga!!

is that what cnn told you?

u have an extremely rudimentary understanding of all of this. that's okay though, i'm the one that has been doing the research for 3.5 years, you just twiddle ur thumbs while you troll regurgitate globalist talking points.

Joop

what part of this is wrong

did he not call the russian ambassador

did he not then talk about sanctions

did he not then lie to pence about it

did he not then lie to the fbi about it
no
no
no
no

ok, now that's sorted out u can stfu and make more fauci dreamboi sigs 4 me 2 fap 2

Soros sends me open society newsletter and so I get my globalist talking points in a nice email with bulletin points the way I prefer it, CNN is for npcs

that boycotting israel shit is for retards and inbreds fuck them you can dislike kikes and send them to the ovens in 1930 without bds

what part of this is wrong

did he not call the russian ambassador

did he not then talk about sanctions

did he not then lie to pence about it

did he not then lie to the fbi about it

The other side of the argument that MSNBC doesn't show you

What is the problem with calling the Russian ambassador? Is this a crime? Politicians speak with the Russian ambassador all the time. Why is Flynn unmasked?

The FBI already has a transcript of the call and know there is no crime. Why question Flynn?

The FBI had written notes that say they are trying to trap him or get him fired. He's the incoming Natl Security Advisor, why is the FBI trying to get him fired?

Why try to prosecute under a 200 year old law that has never been used? Does that seem in any way legitimate to you?

Does the outgoing Trump administration get to spy on the next incoming administration with no basis? Just try to get a few guys fired?

Does the outgoing Trump administration get to spy on the next incoming administration with no basis? Just try to get a few guys fired?

Are you kidding me? The guy can't even hint that the Ukraine should investigate hunter biden and burisma on a monitored telephone call without getting impeached.

What these people did is worse than Watergate x 1000

Back