This Right Here is a Thread about White People Shooting Black People by SeVeReD - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page This Right Here is a Thread about White People Shooting Black People
Page 14 of 27
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
261 - 05-13-2020, 15:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriam-Webster
Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
I believe by the Actual Definition Many of you are. Especially those who love to post IQ by race.

It’s ok, it’s not your fault.

Sponsored Links
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
262 - 05-13-2020, 15:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
you're both idiots

it's not photoshopped

As I noted in my edited post, I went back and looked at the photo again, and you're right, it's just an idiot with a scary gun assembled incorrectly.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
263 - 05-13-2020, 15:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
you're both idiots

it's not photoshopped

I honestly give zero ****s about the photo in general, shopped or unshopped

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
264 - 05-13-2020, 15:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I believe by the Actual Definition Many of you are. Especially those who love to post IQ by race.

It’s ok, it’s not your fault.
I just go where the data takes me. If that makes you racist then I'm a racist.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
265 - 05-13-2020, 15:28
and a welch

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
266 - 05-13-2020, 15:45
That ain't backwards...

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
267 - 05-13-2020, 17:28
Quote:

It***8217;s ok, it***8217;s not your fault.
I have seen you mention this before, we always have good conversations, so I actually logged in just to ask you this one.......

If I show you that Sickle Cell Anemia is far far far more predominate in one racial group than another would that be racist as well?

And if not why not?

I mean can you argue that the science doesn't statistically show this to be true?

That this is why we test for it far more often in Blacks?

which gets me to the second point of this argument/question (which I feel like I already answered unless you have a different answer).

Quote:
It is thought that around 50 to 80 per cent of variation in general intelligence between people is down to genetics.
Found: more than 500 genes that are linked to intelligence | New Scientist

Research Finds That Genes May Account For Only 50% Of Human Intelligence

The Plot Thickens in the Gnarly Story of IQ and Genetics

I mean the science on this one is becoming settled, more settled than even climate science which you say you subscribe to, and even most "scientists" hate the topic now. Many, if not most, US Colleges are forbidding the basic discussion of it. It is the number one way to lose your Grants and any future research funding. The best topic to get you not promoted in Academia. Nobel Prize winners from over 50 years ago, who invented amazing things, have lost their Awards retroactively because they mentioned this topic away from the accepted way of discussing it (political correctness).

This is why they are also doing away with SAT/ACT scores for admitting students (coincidence, I think not, they admit this as well). There is no other way to justify accepting an African American student who scores 450 points (on average) lower than an Asian student, 350 points lower than a Caucasian Kid, at Ivy League Universities without doing this moving forward.

So do you believe in merit? Or do you believe we are all equal regardless of measurement and merit......even if we are provably not equal all the time (a basketball game of say giants vs. midgets). Would you tell me a football team comprised of High School girls can beat your Patriots.......and if not why not? Because I could already accuse you of sexism not even knowing your response. Same is being said for Racism I am afraid.

People have come to accept, even forced to accept, Charles Darwin, especially in academia, but even his books mentions this having truth in the "On the Origin of Species." We just don't discuss those chapters because they don't promote the agenda Colleges are after....it isn't the preferred indoctrination flavor for taste makers.

There is one Universal truth and it is that we are not all equal. we are not 100% the same.......that a person with Downs Syndrome isn't every bit as intelligent and capable as a person high scoring in say MENSA.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 05-13-2020 at 18:38..
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
268 - 05-13-2020, 17:42
Jimmypop, he logged in just for you and didn't post 5 diatribes in a row so it is important to understand what a big deal it is.

Ths amount of sperg shaking type withdrawal he must be going through right now could power a third world country (which would drive him nuts since he'd be helping the poors)

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
269 - 05-13-2020, 17:43
Worded another way, in fact giving it a different perspective entirely, racism is a merely a modern vocabulary construct.

One that changes definition with new goals and objectives.

If you win a game against a woman, or fail to let her advance against you, you are being Sexist.

FACT

If you beat an immigrant to a job, you fail to let them advance against you. You are being Xenophobic.

FACT

If you ever tell a Jew, "No" or don't just give them what they wants from you, regardless of what they want, you are being antisemitic.

FACT

Do you want me to tell you the modern day definition of racism given these very basic and easy to prove narratives above?

If you fail to give a minority group what they want, the ability to advance against you and your life goals/interests, you are a RACIST.

This is also a FACT moving forward (read any HUFFPO or VOX article)

That is also part of the original history of where this term and narrative came from. Has been the basis and reasoning for the term racism since its earliest invention.

I encourage you to research "origins of term racism" for yourself if you don't believe me.

Like all other societal norms I could accept them as a common courtesy, to say not be racist, don't acknowledge skin color, don't treat people differently because of it, but I honestly don't care about doing that anymore, because the rules were never meant to be Universal. They are not reciprocal. On black twitter, check it out some time, you can't say something is reversal discriminatory, or that a policy is racist toward whites, because they will tell you straight up you CANT BE RACIST TO WHITE PEOPLE.

So if that is the accepted definition for them (which Cultural Marxism Critical Theory promotes) then why should I give a **** about a neo-marxist religious doctrine that I don't subscribe to and even they can't bother to adhere to or practice in their own lives?

I am not going to do it. In fact I will just push to be anti-anti-racist if anti-racism now means anti-white.

Colin Kaepernick Launches COVID-19 Relief Fund For Black And Brown Communities | HuffPost

I mean imagine if I did this but only for "WHITE PEOPLE." That might be what we need more of and you will see them lose their ****ing minds over it. Rightfully so I would also argue. **** it why should I care?

You can say this is all to protect the POC MINORITY........but they admit that they aren't a minority by their own admission. Calling them a "Minority" as a global "Majority" is also apparently discriminatory and racist.

To somehow giving them victim status is now a form of suppression.

So, I have to ask, why are you the last person adhering to rules and standards they very clearly don't care about themselves? Why do you let others dictate what is good and bad for you and your life?

Do you let other religions do this to you as well? Hopefully you not eat red meat on Good Friday?

Last edited by Captain Tele; 05-13-2020 at 18:00..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
270 - 05-13-2020, 17:46
that's an awful lot of autism u typed trying to make ur racism more than what it is

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
271 - 05-13-2020, 17:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Jimmypop, he logged in just for you and didn't post 5 diatribes in a row so it is important to understand what a big deal it is.

Ths amount of sperg shaking type withdrawal he must be going through right now could power a third world country (which would drive him nuts since he'd be helping the poors)
lmao u got anything to actually say about any topic?

I mean good observation about one person following the other earlier. Very impressive stuff.

or are you just soliciting some more humiliation fetish punishment from more dominant men?

you are doing a good job of back filling for blackpeople with your posts in here

congrats.....so enjoy my tip

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
272 - 05-13-2020, 18:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
that's an awful lot of autism u typed trying to make ur racism more than what it is
cael comes from a clan of chinks who spent over 5k years dominating and subjugating one another worse than we ever did our "slaves" over a few hundred hotly contested acres of land. 5 feet of access closer to the nations largest river that floods dozens of feet every storm.

Ghengis Khan killed a 1/3rd of the known world, more than any Chinese Virus, or even Plague or Pandemic........yet is celebrated on their money and with some of the largest celebratory conquest statues ever created.

they actively concentration and work camp not just their own people but anyone of any religion or color different than their own and that of the ruling faction.

yet he is going to lecture me on my home turf that he wants and admits to invading like Mongolians did...........laughs at the idea of our wall, us having any wall, while being the decedents of the GREAT WALL.

This kind of conversation works on beta Baizuo's like Fallhawk, who lets other mean dump and pump his wife, but not with me I'm sorry. He apparently hates himself, his own skin, so will beg for your forgiveness and attempt to pay for forgiveness.

Ally Quaranhenny on Twitter:

He can go start here........

I know the game and how it is played. Your rules you don't follow don't work on me anymore.

Quote:
Baizuo (/***712;ba***618;***716;dzw***596;***720;/; Chinese: ***30333;***24038; báizu***466;, literally White Left[1]) is a derogatory Chinese neologism and political epithet used to refer to Western Liberal ideologies primarily espoused by white people.[2][3][4] The term baizuo is related to the term shèngm***468; (***22307;***27597;, ***32854;***27597;, literally "holy mother" or St Mary), a sarcastic reference to those whose political opinions are perceived as being guided by emotions or a hypocritical show of selflessness and empathy.[3]
Baizuo - Wikipedia

Last edited by Captain Tele; 05-13-2020 at 18:15..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
273 - 05-13-2020, 18:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post

Hey Fal, we actually have a really healthy respect for each other. Sometimes the discussions are public sometimes private. Obviously we don’t see things actually the same way, but a lot of things we do. I really don’t understand all the animosity here between a lot of the posters, but I kind of tune it out, it’s the internet way I guess.

What I like about Tele is he does the research I’m too lazy to do, which is why I don’t diatribe much. Pretty much every post I make is off the cuff with minimal forethought. This is why my internet grammar is so bad lol. It is how I feel, so what I post is honest (if taking the way I mean it to be taking, which is not always the case)

I do have a lot of respect for you, because you’re not only a decent poster, you’re a decent person too and I do remember the solid you did me once a long time ago.

So it’s all good my friend

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
274 - 05-13-2020, 18:20
So was this thread racist?

Was it PRO the Black "JOGGER"

turned more NOGGER

I don't think it was..........so it was RACIST

Bounty was correct. Nothing else said matters to him.

Or matters much at all ever again

That's the game. That's how it is played

Get used to it. Pick your faction and dominate the game board accordingly.

You don't have to like the rules, the laws that govern this land, to be subjected to them.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 05-13-2020 at 18:36..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
275 - 05-13-2020, 18:28
Quote:
Hey Fal, we actually have a really healthy respect for each other. Sometimes the discussions are public sometimes private. Obviously we don***8217;t see things actually the same way, but a lot of things we do. I really don***8217;t understand all the animosity here between a lot of the posters, but I kind of tune it out, it***8217;s the internet way I guess.

What I like about Tele is he does the research I***8217;m too lazy to do, which is why I don***8217;t diatribe much. Pretty much every post I make is off the cuff with minimal forethought. This is why my internet grammar is so bad lol. It is how I feel, so what I post is honest (if taking the way I mean it to be taking, which is not always the case)

I do have a lot of respect for you, because you***8217;re not only a decent poster, you***8217;re a decent person too and I do remember the solid you did me once a long time ago.

So it***8217;s all good my friend
we still have mutual respect for one another

despite not seeing the world the same way often

I can accept that

that's how this country has always been

we also have some level of trust in the other to do the right thing

now it is changing..........we are moving to a "low trust" environment

where we could argue that many people have nothing in common despite common conquests over money and land and power and will provably stoop to any level to obtain that.

So I have adapted accordingly. I encourage other white people, who treat others the way they want to be treated, instead of how they are being treated, to do the same. Our own Evolution depends on it.

I can't save us all......I don't even care to. I highly doubt I am a White Supremacist because I actively despise white liberal progressives more than any other race or political demographic. Can't be Supreme when I hate my people more than any other. In a lot of ways Fallhawk and I might have something in common again (except he hates himself.....projecting at me......I hate people like him....protecting myself)

We can blame Charles Darwin if we want.

Darwin, race and gender

Quote:
He was also convinced that evolution was progressive, and that the white races***8212;especially the Europeans***8212;were evolutionarily more advanced than the black races, thus establishing race differences and a racial hierarchy. Darwin's views on gender, too, were utterly conventional. He stated that the result of sexual selection is for men to be, ***8220;more courageous, pugnacious and energetic than woman [with] a more inventive genius. His brain is absolutely larger [...] the formation of her skull is said to be intermediate between the child and the man***8221; (Darwin 1871). Although female choice explains sexual selection, it is the males who evolve in order to meet the chosen criteria of strength and power; such nineteenth century differentiation between the sexes was crucial in providing an alleged biological basis for the superiority of the male.
I mean if Darwin can kill religion from the Western world. It should be able to do the same for Political Correctness as well.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 05-13-2020 at 18:34..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
276 - 05-13-2020, 18:29
oh tele just because you can rant online anonymously doesn't mean the rules don't apply to you

as i know you're well aware

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
277 - 05-13-2020, 18:43
I***8217;ll get back to you tele, take me a bit to read all that. In the meantime I just posted the definition.

So if you truly believe another race is superior, by definition you are racist.

Now I don***8217;t believe you think any particular race is superior to another, but maybe you do. Personally I find race offensive and backwards. This is my personal feeling, it was the way I was raised (yes in Massachusetts lol).

Recently I did my census online. I put other for race, and filled in human race. Because that***8217;s the way I feel. This will never change.

Why I post the IQ thing is because some of our less intelligent posters like NGFM, cling to those results and do believe blacks are inferior because of the data. These types reject any information that doesn***8217;t align with what they want to believe.

This is an opinion NGFM, if you do not believe in superior races, feel free to correct me, but this is how you come off to me.

Back on point:
Yes sickle cell seems to be predominant in blacks and that***8217;s genetic as there are many genetic diseases.

And yes, the IQ data suggests some racial divides, but what is IQ really? Is it the end all beat all? Or are we much more than a test result? Socioeconomics and nutrition is also a major factor In IQ as is whether you grew up in a broken home or not.

I personally know some really smart and decent people of color. I really don***8217;t think of them that way when not in TW they are just people I know. Working in manufacturing and in Cali a lot, I can say for a fact there are many talented Hispanics, Indians, Cambodians etc I work with. Hell I***8217;ve even met some decent Canadians.

Point is, race doesn***8217;t matter at all to me. What I think matters is are you a good human being? Do you make an effort? Do you try to maximize your potential?

As far as the large black criminal population which even I can***8217;t ignore, it***8217;s a result of many many years of bad politics and hand outs in my opinion. Generations of Blacks in this country were ruined by bad policy. Same can be said for many Indian reservations.

Anyway that***8217;s my two cents

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
278 - 05-13-2020, 18:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
oh tele just because you can rant online anonymously doesn't mean the rules don't apply to you

as i know you're well aware
oh there are the rules

and there is THE RULES

you are seeing the difference in most blue states right now involving COVID-19 shutdowns turned tyrany

you can legally mandate for me touch fire

but you can't make me live in it

I am well aware of Count Dankula style punishment and what is clearly coming our way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9LqSwtodi0

SO I WILL NORMALIZE bad words and racist behavior intentionally until the cows come home

until my last dying breath.......WILLIAM WALLACE STYLE

while encouraging others to do the same..........we can only silence ourselves at this point

Last edited by Captain Tele; 05-13-2020 at 18:47..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
279 - 05-13-2020, 18:44
****, I diatribed

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
280 - 05-13-2020, 18:52
Its going to be another Trayvon martin thing. The shooters are probably going to walk..but its going to cost them

Page 14 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page This Right Here is a Thread about White People Shooting Black People

Social Website Bullshit