The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Bounty said:
"We?"

Fuck you man, I'll delete this thread in a heartbeat!!! :lol:

j/k

:heart:

Seriously, I started this out as a kind of "TW Guinness Thread of World Records" sort of thing, and realized halfway through that this might actually be something useful at some point.

I mean, it's good to know the people in the Construction field, for me, since I plan on doing some home improvment work in the not-too-distant future. :)

Agreed the thread has turned into a pretty handy resource. Personally i'm always happy to help out a member of TW if I can. I'm sure that goes for most of us when it comes down to it.

bonepuppet said:
what city are you in? (and isn't it Rona?)

Yeah it is I just can't spell :lol:

Missisauga is my home store, I am doing reno projects in stores from Toronto to Windsor at the moment though. I'll be back in my home store by June I think.

Boomerman said:
Agreed the thread has turned into a pretty handy resource. Personally i'm always happy to help out a [strike]member[/strike] Vet of TW if I can. I'm sure that goes for most of us when it comes down to it.

could'nt resist

I wouldnt mind seeing this stickied...
and then another thread stickied thats pretty much the same thing as this one
except with the "best" web page resources (where applicable) for each topic rather than people.

Bridude said:
Put me down for Heating and AirConditioning. (HVAC)
Completed 4 year HVAC Journeyman Course
in the trade for 6 years.

and put me down for Mustangs as well.
He said to put him down as well, not take Lagber off :(

Lagber knows much about the ponies. Now if you want to add the subcategory Mach 1, that works. Me and Briduder are the Mustang pimps.

LGBR said:
He said to put him down as well, not take Lagber off :(

Lagber knows much about the ponies. Now if you want to add the subcategory Mach 1, that works. Me and Briduder are the Mustang pimps.

Bri is older than you and has more mechanical experience. I trust him more when it comes to cars. :p:

I trust you when it comes to taking it in the ass, though, if that's any consolation.

Bounty said:
Bri is older than you and has more mechanical experience. I trust him more when it comes to cars. :p:

I trust you when it comes to taking it in the ass, though, if that's any consolation.
(Mine is faster than Briduder's)

I even added the page on Wikipedia for Mach 1's :(

But at UVA7, we are going to SEX.

Just seeing this now.. great idea :)

I'd fit under:

Web Design
- ASP
- MS SQL Server
- JavaScript
- CSS
- XHTML
- Photoshop (user interface design)

Not sure if you want to narrow those down but I'm an expert in all of those, been working as a pro web app developer for 5 years now.

Bridude said:
easy there pal. Didn't you crash yours?
That's true, sexy, but now it's better than ever.

I swear our collision place is better than Ford. I had the power steering rack replaced twice by FoMoCo under warrenty because it creaked, and when I got it back from the local collision place, no creak.

WTF.

You can add me under mountain biking. I have done alot of races recently including your basic couple lap races, and did the 24 hours of Adrenaline last year.

Nominate myself under the animal catagory for "Training".

If you wanna train an animal, im the best i know of to go to here.

AND STICKY THIS FUCKER ALREADY. DAMNIT!

And bounty, this IS a usefull thread. I just got a deal on cell service by looking up vanguard under the cell phone catagory :)

He made me a better deal than T-Mobile could :p

Bounty said:
I have no idea what that is. :lol:

Salvia is a weak ass hallucinogen that works best in huge extracts. IF you trip, and it is a big if, it can be as intense as DMT (well, maybe as intense) for as long as 5-25 minutes. Sometimes as long as an hour if you have super extract and you do it out of a double bubble bong type deal.

RogerWaters said:
Drugs - Salvia Divinorum
I'm a pro at that shit.

Doing drugs != drug knowledge though, just because you do crack does not mean you know how to make crack.

Gallium

I could go under Culinary Arts as Cake Decorating

And I'm a self-employed Event Planner.

Edit: Those two really don't belong in the same sub-category.

Zero-Optix said:
Out draw me..... :p Ok i usually dont act this but I would like to be added to this list that means nothing. :D
http://zero.thelegionofdoom.org/images/sp-pg1.jpg
http://zero.thelegionofdoom.org/images/sp-pg3.jpg

you draw for image? because those are from spawn

SMALL3.jpg
SMALL4.jpg
SMALLE2.jpg

Back