The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

6 currently, that dont know about the other ones, and im just keeping them right below the dating status, im just seeing them, and playing with them

im working on adding 2 other ones to my list of regulars

By "list of regulars" do you mean your quilting group?
Quilting%20Ladies.jpg

I wonder if bounty realizes quantum physics and quantum mechanics are pretty much the same thing.

• Aviation
o Air Traffic Control: Sniperwhore
o Engineering/Mechanics: Eggi, Scavenger, Strega
o General: Greasy Boy, Kurayami, NAT_Mav, Strega
o Piloting:
- Civilian (Fixed-Wing): Greasy Boy, old_skul, Strega
- Civilian (Rotary-Wing): Bane Grievver
- Commercial (Fixed-Wing): dune, Strega
- Military (Fixed-Wing): Fancy Cat, Strega

Thanks Bounty.

*EDIT*

For sports, add me in under "Lacrosse", thanks :)

Last edited:
i am very annoyed at the fact that a FIREARMS/GUNS category still isn't listed, or that amram or waterpog isn't listed in Automotive.

Hit said:
Since I didn't get on Drugs: General...

i'd at least like to nomiate myself for Drugs: Extacy. I can answer any question raised with concern to it.....

and if I dont make that, then delete the whole drugs category and replace it with www.erowid.com.com

:sunny:

k so.. i'd like to bump this.
To defend this position I can answer any questions related to MDMA, and as i've said.. if a seperate category is not made for it.. I can contribute a lot to any discussion with regards with drugs in general :>

I'd like to nominate myself for general construction, home improvement.

I have a degree in architectual design and I currently manage a big box Home improvement store. (Rona Home and Garden - Similar in size to home Depot in the US) I have detailed knowledge of Construction methods and the building code as it applies to plumbing, electrical, millwork, building materials, hardware etc.

I also have good working knowledge of painting techniques, finishes etc. Flooring types and finishes and outdoor landscapeing techniques and projects.

By the way..what a fucking cool resource list. Neat Idea Bounty :)

Last edited:
iNVAR said:
i am very annoyed at the fact that a FIREARMS/GUNS category still isn't listed, or that amram or waterpog isn't listed in Automotive.

• Weapons
o Ballistic: BlodBath-VUP-
o Explosives: Greasy Boy
o Firearms: HelenKeller, Reno
o Knives/Swords: Data, AzianBoy

As to your other question, I have yet to receive any proof that either of those individuals excel in any way, shape or form in the Automotive field. ;)

That's actually the reason most people don't get listed. Can you imagine how long each list would be if I just listed everyone who said, "list me?"

bounty.. read tw and you will understand amram..

i dunno about waterpog
i believe am has built a couple of his own little machines, and also is a bike buff

Back