Titanfall: Apex Legens - f2p battle royale game

turns out there are heirloom items, you can only get in loot boxes....1 in 500 chance of getting them. items like the knife that Wraith can carry.

if uve been waiting on a br thats not slow like pubg and cartoony like fortnite then pick this up. its free and u can slide around and downhills for a tiny bite of tribes nostalgia. played for 11 hrs yesterday and didnt get bored. like others have said the QoL features are nice. only thing im afraid of is getting bored of the small map. lot of pinching from multiple teams coming from 2 directions but it makes it intense. ok bye.

How in the fuck does one play 11 hours at a time, do you not have a life? Oh yeah. I used to Tribes like that...

Turned down my texture budget from 8gb to 6gb and got in about 10 rounds without the game closing randomly.

Interesting, I run 22gb of vram across both GPUs and almost never crash in game, its only menu loading giving me issues atm. Its that or an immediate drop upon entering the server with a squad.

My card should be able to handle the 8gb max setting, but I'm trying to figure out what is causing the game closure. Its usually just after drop, before landing. Played for like 4 hours the other night with not a single crash. Got on yesterday and first game crashes. I would at least like an error report or acknowledgement that it fucking crashed outside of one second dropping and then boom, desktop.

My card should be able to handle the 8gb max setting, but I'm trying to figure out what is causing the game closure. Its usually just after drop, before landing. Played for like 4 hours the other night with not a single crash. Got on yesterday and first game crashes. I would at least like an error report or acknowledgement that it fucking crashed outside of one second dropping and then boom, desktop.

have you looked through your windows error logs?

I get no error as well. Also, the game won’t let me quit to desktop sometimes.

But, don’t worry—the game sucks!

Battle royale is a fuckin’ joke if you want a skill based game.

BACK TO CSGO!

3 squads left, we have best position, fully kitted out.

Memory crash. RIP.

Looks like I'll need windows 10 if I want to continue playing this game.

giphy.gif

im playing win 7 only had 1 crash then i updated drivers

Was this one of the issues solved by using windowed mode by anychance?? Give it a shot!

Back