AutoAim

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
Forward:I always messed with it on counterstrike so I figured I would try it out on tribes. I've had this for a while and its something I've messed with for quite some time. I never really got it working good for the slower projectiles until now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Does it work with any version of tribes?
A: Yes it works for 1.11 1.30 1.40 and 1.41

Why am I doing this? I am pretty sure that people do have aimbot I know who uses it and who doesn't. I'm not gonna say who. No point.

I notice there are a few people out there who actually take the time out to bust "Aimbotters" to shame them on youtube. This is utterly retarded as most of these cases are just someone using hm and nothing close to autoaim.

Don't pm for requests I will not share. Frankly its not even worth using, unless you're missing a hand and really want to play tribes. In that case you should be enjoying your free welfare and food stamps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I do not condone or endorse cheats of any kind. Enjoy this demo for what its worth so that you will ACTUALLY know what you're talking about when you accuse someone of aa.

About the demo: The first five minutes is purely rubbish and messing around with the lasso.

http://download1585.mediafire.com/izg63ao51wgg/aahmfk31tepm3d5/AutoAim.zip

I used that aimbot and it locked on your mom once years ago. Could not stop it. This is why I hate aimbot. Umm...I guess what I'm trying to say is, "Hello Son."

Back