Guilds in Cataclysm

Xapz

Veteran X
How hard is it to level a guild? The perks are quite nice...
Trying to decide if my small group of friends could form a guild and still have decent rate of growth or if we need to join a mass.

you'll get to level 25. There's a daily cap so its not about the amount of members. If you do dungeons with at least 4 guildmembers you get guild rep. Will take some time though.

Daily cap, eh? Didn't know that. I couldn't really find a wealth of info on the actual leveling process... only the rewards.

We are planning on hardcore leveling to 85. How much does the experience from dungeons on the way up actually contribute?

How long should it take 5 people playing aggressively to get to level 25?

Took my guild in beta just over two weeks to go from 10 to 25. We were also pretty much hitting the cap very, very shortly after it reset, because of the sheer numbers in the guild.

Took my guild in beta just over two weeks to go from 10 to 25. We were also pretty much hitting the cap very, very shortly after it reset, because of the sheer numbers in the guild.

Was this before or after they tuned down guild leveling to the planned retail level?

This was something I was curious about, too.

If I'm not sure if I'm going to be in a 10s guild or a 25s guild yet, is this something that I should consider? Would a strict 10s guild of about 10-15 people be able to successfully take advantage of all the guild reward stuff (in the sense that they'll be able to reach all the caps effectively, etc.)?

Does the guild level in real time (like honor for the past year or so) or does it roll over at a specific time each day (like arena points each week)?

Back