mage vs rogue for cata

I'm thinking that you aren't quite as knowledgeable about this as you think you are.
Not only did you again fail to compare the two specs, but you even further removed it from your first point. And then you bring up shammies with yet another tangential point.

Sent from my Gibson using HaxType.

I have tanked at 80 with a paladin, a warrior and a druid. I have healed at 80 with a shaman, druid, and priest. I'm not sure how you fail at understanding each one, despite similar roles, have different ways of performing that role. You can't possibly be SO stupid as to assume a warrior and a paladin will tank exactly the same in terms of pressing buttons, doing rotations, etc.

No one is dumb enough to even attempt to troll ME, that's just straight-up Downs retarded.

He wants to experience Cata, so DK is out.

Lock is fun; I am leveling one now (72) and even with the nerfs (nurfs?) you rip shit up. I personally feel that if you want a fire mage, roll a Destro lock. They are more what I think a Fire Mage should be.

Mages I will say are super boring until at least the 40s (so are locks). Rogues are pretty much fun from the get-go.

Took you about four days to come up with THAT? Really? You fail badly at this.

Feannag, you really don't know what you're talking about. This isn't a troll, this is just a fact. I've tried to explain things to you in more in depth before and just felt like talking to a wall.

I don't really understand how tanking on a paladin and healing on a druid is similar at all. I see that you tried to explain why but didn't actually explain why. It's because they're not similar. One could say that resto druid and blood dk are similar because you need to keep track of dots/hots on aoe mobs/raid but even thats far-fetched.

You should really learn this game. I don't understand how years of playing a game you don't understand at all doesn't bother you.

Ninjaedit: Oh and mage.

Feannag, you really don't know what you're talking about. This isn't a troll, this is just a fact. I've tried to explain things to you in more in depth before and just felt like talking to a wall.

I don't really understand how tanking on a paladin and healing on a druid is similar at all. I see that you tried to explain why but didn't actually explain why. It's because they're not similar. One could say that resto druid and blood dk are similar because you need to keep track of dots/hots on aoe mobs/raid but even thats far-fetched.

You should really learn this game. I don't understand how years of playing a game you don't understand at all doesn't bother you.

Ninjaedit: Oh and mage.

Paladin tanking:

1. HoR (for groups/trash) or CS (for single/bosses)
2. Hit HW when up.
3. Cons anytime or at an opporunity.
4. At 3 charges, WoG (if healer isn't on point) HS (if you health is good).
5. Rinse, repeat.

Druid Healing:

1. Rejuv tank.
2. Swiftmend for instant heal.
3. Nourish as needed, rejuv when needed.
4. Thorns tank as needed for threat.
5. Rinse, repeat, etc.

Pretty much the same 2 - 3 buttons with a button or so for situations/emergencies.

Paladin tanking:

2. Hit HW when up.
5. Rinse, repeat.

Druid Healing:

1. Rejuv tank.
5. Rinse, repeat, etc.

Pretty much the same 2 - 3 buttons with a button or so for situations/emergencies.

How does this explain how they are similar still? You can easily make the same retarded list for every spec/class in game.

You don't get it. You'll never get it because you're only capable of looking at this from an extremely casual (5man, 10mans and 25man 1/12 hardmode gunship) mentality. I don't think I need to say anymore because you won't understand.

Paladin tanking:

2. Hit HW when up.
5. Rinse, repeat.

Druid Healing:

1. Rejuv tank.
5. Rinse, repeat, etc.

Holy fuck :picard:

Paladin tanking:

2. Hit HW when up.
5. Rinse, repeat.

Druid Healing:

1. Rejuv tank.
5. Rinse, repeat, etc.

wow dude

wow

Arcane for mage seems broken for casual players with this patch, I can go through a instance and cast only Arcane Blast and do 7k+ dps in crappy gear, the old arcane used to be great for 5 mans, watching procs and building stacks. I am sure it is more interesting when raiding and there is a extended fight that you actually need to be efficient with mana.

I am glad we have dual specs because fire is a lot of fun in 5 mans, I go arcane when I am really lazy and feel like casting one spell over and over again for 25k crits.

Make no mistake, Feannag actually understands what you're saying. He just won't adhere to anything you're saying because he didn't say it. Furthermore, he will continue to post inane arguments in order to keep the conversation going, just for the sake of argument.

He's not stupid; he's psychotic.

Back