ass fucking!!

Very Nice thread, Assfucking is the shit.
couple things tho:

#1 dont let him assbang you all the time babygirl, by the time you hit 30 years old yer gonna need diapers. Stretching the ol butthole out with mammoth cock doesnt pay in the long run
#2 Howabout some pics of yer ass, without a large cock in it?
#3 I didnt think i was gonna jerk off tonite.

Of course! But she's not above letting him draw on her ass and put my name on her and stick his dick in her ass. Oh, and don't forget having a dick in her mouth with full face pics. No boobs and face but a cock in her mouth? A-OK!

Very Nice thread, Assfucking is the shit.
couple things tho:

#1 dont let him assbang you all the time babygirl, by the time you hit 30 years old yer gonna need diapers. Stretching the ol butthole out with mammoth cock doesnt pay in the long run
#2 Howabout some pics of yer ass, without a large cock in it?
#3 I didnt think i was gonna jerk off tonite.

It's a nice size but hardly a mammoth.

Rabbi if i recall was talking some shit earlier. Maybe Im wrong?

Wanna ask you guys something. If you shared with the forum your darkest problem, would I be able to take a shit on it? I bet. So if opiates is all you got, flame it up.

Rabbi if i recall was talking some shit earlier. Maybe Im wrong?

Wanna ask you guys something. If you shared with the forum your darkest problem, would I be able to take a shit on it? I bet. So if opiates is all you got, flame it up.

I guess I don't feel the need to report to strangers about my darkest problems. I have real friends that fill that role.

Back