Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

Maniacal said:
yes, so then my scout w/ gm detect and sneak can jack your theif. :p
Looking forward to getting my Bounty Hunter rune so this will not present much of a problem for me as I will simply track you across the server and exact my revenge ... :D

You know, I just realized something.
Isn't it kind of stupid that they are allowing people to have multiple characters on one server? I mean it is great in one sense: that you can trade stuff between your characters. But on the other hand, I see a great potential for guild 'spies'.

Heh, just a thought.

you all need to join dommy's guild in colossa. once we get a good number of TW people there getting good groups will be easy.

if colossa turns out to be a good place then ill see about creating the shadow thieves subguild under silent tribe. then we can get a big band of TW thieves and we can gank all the gankers. fucking bisshezz.

Mangle-Me-Elmo said:
uh.. hweres colossa?

and lemme in
death server. its the home city of silent tribe. dommy has a subguild, or is friends with someone that runs the subguild called mecriless or something. i dont know all the specifics yet.

Anyways they are always wagin war on other guilds, they have a nice city with good camps around it. we need more tribers there so we can get big XP groups going.

MaD_ReBeL said:
you all need to join dommy's guild in colossa. once we get a good number of TW people there getting good groups will be easy.

if colossa turns out to be a good place then ill see about creating the shadow thieves subguild under silent tribe. then we can get a big band of TW thieves and we can gank all the gankers. fucking bisshezz.

I plan on being a damn good tracker so you guys will need me. :)

MaD_ReBeL said:
death server. its the home city of silent tribe. dommy has a subguild, or is friends with someone that runs the subguild called mecriless or something. i dont know all the specifics yet.

Anyways they are always wagin war on other guilds, they have a nice city with good camps around it. we need more tribers there so we can get big XP groups going.

Spread the word in IRC and see if people like it. If people like it I am there. I would like to stick with as many TW people as possible.

I'm a member of ST, lets all get together tonight.

BTW, anyone know a trainer that will get me above 85% in sword? I can't find anyone. :ugh:

Neutrino said:
I'm a member of ST, lets all get together tonight.

BTW, anyone know a trainer that will get me above 85% in sword? I can't find anyone. :ugh:
I'm having the same issue. My go-to-guy in Vorringard maxed me out at 91% ... :(

If your int happends to end in 1 it is.

Forget which skills are either 40+int=max or 50+int=max or maybe 60 or 30, whatever. It's one of them.

they change it around a good bit... but in apparently, in general, for ever 5-7 points of int you get an extra percent to your skills

Back