either opsayo or i will be getting banned from pickups very soon

i got an idea

stop leaning on the crutches that have come out over the years.. the hudbot radar shit is disgusting really, anyone with a clue can utilize that in a real bad way

dutch recommend you playing a game just so you can have a laugh at how their all doing it... and to be honest i don't even really like you but at least we know you weren't cheating. the fact anybody need a video that conclusive really shows the state of t1.

Last edited:
problem is, if u dont ban the crutches from games ur at a disadvantage 4 not using them.

as skill levels drops, more crutches become acceptable by the group left playing - this is my assessment anyway, maybe there r other correlations.

i think i am more on the same page as you than you may think dutch. i think half of this shit should be banned but wat can i do??? i am only one man. pls help

big jets.. hack
tv.cs..hack
plain skins...hack
play terrain..hack

all achievable in one download from stroks pro config.

That's just the "acceptable" ones.

Or the "crutches"

ur traaaaash 237 alway bin trash long as mun playd gfg ya fukkn wyte trash pussyass l0s3r smdh lol :jester:

btw lordkermit has reversed his decision on this demo and said I AM hacking

opsayo u r welcum 2 pickup again god bless :)

lol the fact lk defended that ever reveals more.. community folding (ps cheaters defend cheaters)

Last edited:
Lordkermit used to think I was cool.

Then I started posting on TW and he realized I wasn't.

Now I spend my evenings crying alone on a sofa while watching romantic comedies and eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

giphy.gif

Back