Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher! by eCybernetics - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher!
Page 2 of 8
Reaver
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 06-14-2009, 17:27
How can she punch??

Sponsored Links
Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 06-14-2009, 17:28
Fundamentalist Christianity cannot stand criticism of itself, and must degrade and demonize legitimate, philosophically rational questions about its dogma. Because it cannot stand up to rational philosophical criticisms.

Considering the tasteless escalation, I don't see how the Muslim girl was at fault.

TAA WAR
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 06-14-2009, 17:42
How can she slap?

Fatman
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 06-14-2009, 17:49
How can she not?

Waks
VeteranX
Old
25 - 06-14-2009, 17:52
I guess by today's standards he is a pedophile.

Last edited by Waks; 06-14-2009 at 18:02..
SaintDude
Miss Deaf Texas++
Contributor
Old
26 - 06-14-2009, 18:14
Both sides suck ... the end ...

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 06-14-2009, 18:30
a muslim resorting to violence when it comes to religion? NO WAY!

Viggy
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 06-14-2009, 18:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF_Grungir View Post
a muslim resorting to violence when it comes to religion? NO WAY!
On behalf of all agnostics, I must say that I'd punch that douche as well.

If any wouldn't, they aren't true agnostics and will burn somewhere, maybe.

TAA WAR
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 06-14-2009, 18:36

ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 06-14-2009, 18:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggy View Post

you'd punch a guy for insulting your religion? thats pretty weak willed. whatever religion you follow, a vast majority of the world believes that you are completely wrong. there exists freedom of speech for a reason. deal with it.

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 06-14-2009, 18:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottTheWise13 View Post
you'd punch a guy for insulting your religion? thats pretty weak willed. whatever religion you follow, a vast majority of the world believes that you are completely wrong. there exists freedom of speech for a reason. deal with it.
do you even know what freedom of speech means?

he was free to say whatever he wanted and not be arrested, but apparently not free from being punched in the face, which he deserved

Ordos
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 06-14-2009, 19:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggy View Post

We'd argue the point that no one can prove nor disprove the existence of "God". I don't think it would come to blows.

Stealth
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 06-14-2009, 19:12
Two people fighting over fantasy books =

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 06-14-2009, 19:17
I don't see her as much as a Muslim woman being aggressive and resorting to violence as I see her as a BLACK Muslim woman. I see that type of behavior (especially with the friend jumping in saying "What? What?") pretty regularly from Blacks of every faith. Only thing that separates her is the fact that he said something about Muhammad is what set her off. Reverse the situation and I bet if a Muslim preacher insulted Jesus the exact same thing would happen.

She was aggressive from the outset. Her question wasn't asked because she genuinely wanted him to answer it. She was being combative and pointing out inconsistencies. She wanted a fight.

SexPistol
VeteranX
Old
35 - 06-14-2009, 19:18
glad she went to jail

but that preacher wasn't winning anybody over with his choice of words

sven137
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 06-14-2009, 19:34
TW taking the side of a muslim who exemplified physical violence (way to go sister, why don't ya have a bucket of chicken and eat a watermelon while your at it) over a christian talking ****, but still just talking; shocker.

The chic was poo pooing on the Diety of Christ, which to a Christian, is more than blasphemy, but Christians serve a God that says, "love your enemy - pray for those who curse you - they hated me, they'll hate you - forgive them, for they know not what they do, etc, etc". In other words a non-violent Savior.

(Please don't quote me Old Test scriptures when trying to pretend Christianity is violent too, Christians worship a God that gave them a New Testament, that reveals the whys and hows behind the physical/violent ridiculousness of the OT. In other words, the NT reprimands, changes, explains, and flat out trumps the OT. 99% of the time, when some idiot slams Bible text, or quotes biblical examples of violence, it's OT text. Get with the program, Christians worship the God/Savior of the NEW TESTAMENT)

So really, she insulted him with every bit as much of an insult as he did, arguably more, also: she did it first and she is the one who resorted to violence, (imagine that, a violent muslim).

I bother with this assessment of TW's, once again, egocentric ignorance and bias towards Christianity, because this is the kind of **** that that gets blown into:

20 or so nuts (Army of God), seek to kill and/or maim abortion doctors = 500,000 muslims who would cut your head off if given the opportunity because you have a different theology than them and are thus an "infidel".

Christians should never be compared to muslims in this respect. CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A VIOLENT RELIGION, ISLAM IS!!!

Christians may be annoying as ****, but they won't kill you for disagreeing with them.

Fat Steve
Veteran5
Old
37 - 06-14-2009, 19:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by sven137 View Post
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A VIOLENT RELIGION, ISLAM IS!!!
crusades.

also, shut the **** up. thanks

Hive_Tyrant
Clambaked5
Contributor
Old
38 - 06-14-2009, 19:44
Yeah... Was that dude a catholic priest? He probably shouldn't be screaming about pedophiles. They all need to be eradicated, along with their stupidity. A pay-per-view (or is it paper-view) cage match would be awesome.

Golgac
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 06-14-2009, 19:47
I won't get into a religious war but the bottom line here is she hit him. That puts her in the wrong. It's the same as name calling online. Once you resort to that you have no argument.

sven137
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 06-14-2009, 19:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Steve View Post
crusades.
State ran Catholicism, not biblical Christianity, and some would argue crusades were preemptive defense against possibly the most violent people to ever walk this earth, but no doubt, taken a wee bit too far.

But for the record, crusades example is naught to me because middle age Catholicism resemble the New Testament about as much as my ass (my ass is real hairy).

Page 2 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
baadmofo lies , badmofo has a huge penis , islam means peace , islam means violence