plz post demos of urself or ones u want uploaded to utube here and i will do it

ya its vry obvious. dutch was dominate but when the playing field evened a bit he was less so (still the best player at the time im sure). it's not like the shit aims for you, people were just seeing the game closer to how himself and other low pingers saw it. if everyone played w/ his advantages from the get-go it might be different. he would have at least been less dominate because ppl could kill him more often. this is the one thing i love about modern games with modern lag compensation, there are less ping advantages to be had.

one thing i feel for certain is that the t1 chaingun is one aspect that could be improved on greatly. legions did this with the overheat mechanic and faster weapon switch times which lead to dueling with far less chain reliance when you had good chainers with good ping when they were tryharding.

you didnt even play when i did

you dont know shit

Why not tribe up and show Fire he's wrong? You're posting here quite a lot for a guy who doesn't play the game. Either play or disappear back into has-been-ness.

y u guys attacking dutch. opsayo tried to do this too idgi.

fire knows hes wrong cuz its been 3 years and he still isn't good. maybe 1 day hopefully but not likely cuz hes t2 brainwashed now

ya its vry obvious. dutch was dominate but when the playing field evened a bit he was less so (still the best player at the time im sure). it's not like the shit aims for you, people were just seeing the game closer to how himself and other low pingers saw it. if everyone played w/ his advantages from the get-go it might be different. he would have at least been less dominate because ppl could kill him more often. this is the one thing i love about modern games with modern lag compensation, there are less ping advantages to be had.

one thing i feel for certain is that the t1 chaingun is one aspect that could be improved on greatly. legions did this with the overheat mechanic and faster weapon switch times which lead to dueling with far less chain reliance when you had good chainers with good ping when they were tryharding.

what the fuck are u talking about?

the playing field WAS even when dutch was considered the best chaser, how can u possibly make comments like this when you were never around to witness him play?

but tbch he aint that good cause he not have true passion 4 tribe, always had to tryhard and use chain like a fagit ass robot :phone:

Also the dutch vid has him getting something like 50+ kills in the stats at the end. Why are his suicides saying he killed "H" every time? I'm not even sure there were 50 kills with suicides included. supwitdat

Back