Death Punch Studios filling positions.

Milkman thats the look im going for. Very minimalistic and blue. I really like your 2-way energybar/healthbar system from another thread also. Could you do a chatbox system in the lower right with tabs for different messages, similar to lineage 2?

When i get out of class tonight im gonna PM you.

I would love for you to do all the 2d art.

I also have a very interesting system for the inventory station gui i want to discuss with the community. I am in class on my phone so i will post it when out of class.

Last edited:
Good evening Mr. Lee:

I am glad to share with you my great news: so many new and exciting things are happening in the life of yours truly! The past few years of hard works have truly paid off! Brink is an absolute success! :)

Lee...

I have a number of items to see through in the near future, but I can dedicate an hour a day to your new project. I guarantee it will blow T:A out of the water in terms of gameplay. With social networking to spread word (twitter, gaming forums, etc.), I know we can create a plan for success.

I bill at 45/hour, but I can give you two weeks for twenty bucks. In this time, I will be able to coordinate with you closely on how you plan for this project to arc.

Thanks for your time!

Jerry Darkey
Social Marketing, Splash Damage Studios
FAX: (832) 713-4827
EMAIL: jerry@magicbyjerry.com

Jerry, you were working with brink? I was thinking about buying it.

Anyways, i accept your offer. Although i do not want to advertise until i have more work completed. I will email you in 3 hours.

More toyin

HUDS2.png

It's scripted. Not sure of any tutorials just for over/underlays. I'm pretty much retarded when it comes to scripting and usually have to call upon others when I need something done.

here's an example of how Groove calls for an image in one of his 1.4 configs

Code:
echo("                                                                        BACKGROUNDZ");

$vhud::Background::Texture::flaghud = "FlagHUD.png";

function vhud::vBackground::create()
{
	if ( $vBackground::Loaded )
		return;

$vBackground::Loaded = true;

vhud::create( "ScriptGL::vBackground", "0% 0%", "0% 0%", vhud::vBackground::render );
	HUD::New("ScriptGL::vBackground", 0, 0, 80, 30);
}

function vhud::vBackground::render()
{
	if($Scriptgl::CurrentGui != "playGui")
		return;

if(!Control::getVisible("ScriptGL::vBackground"))
		return;

%pg = Control::getExtent("PlayGui");
	%x = getWord(%pg, 0);
	%y = getWord(%pg, 1);

%size = glGetTextureDimensions($vhud::Background::Texture::right);
	%dx = getWord(%size,0);
	%dy = getWord(%size,1);

glEnable($GL_BLEND);
	glDisable($GL_SCISSOR_TEST);
	glBlendFunc($GL_ONE,$GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA);		
	glAlphaFunc($GL_GREATER,$GL_ZERO);
	glEnable($GL_TEXTURE_2D);
	glColor4ub(255,255,255,255);

glDrawTexture($vhud::Background::Texture::flaghud, $GLEX_SCALED, 700 , 4 , 1.0, 1.0);	

glLoadIdentity();

}

vhud::vBackground::create();

Lee:

Thanks for your email. Be aware, for tax purposes, I am unable to begin work until I have been paid in full.

Please private message me for further details.

Jerry

Jerry is one of the few competent business people in the tribes community. I mean this very seriously, in that there are few and that he is excellent.

Good evening Mr. Lee:

I am glad to share with you my great news: so many new and exciting things are happening in the life of yours truly! The past few years of hard works have truly paid off! Brink is an absolute success! :)

Lee...

I have a number of items to see through in the near future, but I can dedicate an hour a day to your new project. I guarantee it will blow T:A out of the water in terms of gameplay. With social networking to spread word (twitter, gaming forums, etc.), I know we can create a plan for success.

I bill at 45/hour, but I can give you two weeks for twenty bucks. In this time, I will be able to coordinate with you closely on how you plan for this project to arc.

Thanks for your time!

Jerry Darkey
Social Marketing, Splash Damage Studios
FAX: (832) 713-4827
EMAIL: jerry@magicbyjerry.com

:notsigned

Back